Message to Cathy

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

Message to Cathy

Post by biopearl123 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:34 pm

Hi Cathy, I am troubled that you may have considered our last interaction to be less than cordial. Please know that was not my intention and I do apologize. When I agreed to be board moderator I set up some guidelines to ensure this board would not be another YMB, and perhaps I am too vigilant and strident about this. I must have several hundred YMB posters there on ignore and am very sensitive about the thousands of bots attempting to hijack this board. I want this board to be an oasis for active research and discussion and I hope it has proven to be such. Many divergent opinions have been represented openly here. I think you have much to contribute. In fairness to me please know that when you requested registration, I sorted through hundreds of bots to find your registration request. On several threads you posted multiple questions which I have tried to respond to, including my direct questions to Dr. Scarlett. I recommended an article for you that I pulled from my files to get you started. This board is not an echo chamber for Geron or the FDA and it is certainly not Pravda or RT. I think it is reasonable to say that I and other board members have reached out to you. Perhaps you should consider reaching back. bp