Tone and the Power of Forgone Conclusions

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
Lekola_

Tone and the Power of Forgone Conclusions

Post by Lekola_ » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:24 am

All,

There is power in:
- Positivity
- Persistence
- Perseverance
- Passion
- purpose

These are the five P’s I choose to live by, and align myself with in others. Geron is all of these things. In hearing back again the CC and the 6/05 shareholders meeting recording I can share my take on the vibrant tone JS, RIZO, and others give off. There is POWER Inscribed in a tone they are giving off which generally feels that Imetelstat’s success is a forgone conclusion. There is power in the forgone conclusion. When I listen to the way they speak. The confidence hits every syllable of their words. There is excitement. Much respect to investors of Geron far longer than I who have endured much. As current investors, it is time to take heart and remain steadfast in the rising hope that surrounds us. The palpable power in the tone of success being a was not lost on me. I know others here felt it.

I can’t add more to what has been said on the data or science (the data itself and conversations generated by it have all been been fantastic), FDA, partners, and more. What I can add for today is that I feel as investors we can take heart in two phase 3 trials, now seemingly destined and cratering towards success. With a share price in the basement, there is so much potential here for a fuse to be LIT.

—— Being that this is my first post — I pledge I only post when I feel I have something intelligent to add to the conversation — and will respectfully otherwise read along and that be it.

A little introduction - I have written much about my background on YMB and will leave most of the stated bio there, however, a few points about me: son of a teacher and stay at home mom, musician, songwriter, marketing manager at a fortune 500- but music is my passion and what I will be doing full time soon after 10 years of building my business (music). I am paying my student loans down first and am excited to be debt free within the next one year. However, I am more excited to have regained my Long shares of Geron (11,600 shares and growing) and I am honored to be here before the launch. I hope that patients will be cured and investors will be rewarded with wealth beyond measure. I hope to take care of my family, parents, girlfriend, and more — and then help others with the treasure I believe this investment will bring.

Thank you BP for approving me to join Imetelchat and so cool to hear this board which I have followed for years be mentioned on the call.

Although I am not a nerd on the science (thank you to all who are for giving me all the confidence in the world in Geron with your explanations of complex data)-I feel that I can bring to the board an acumen in other areas. Appreciate you reading and welcoming me.

Health, wealth, and well wishes,
Sincerely,
Lekola

biopearl123

Re: Tone and the Power of Forgone Conclusions

Post by biopearl123 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:34 am

Lekola, Welcome to the board. We look forward to your contributions and hope one day you can grace us with a celebratory concert! Best Regards, bp

Lekola_

Re: Tone and the Power of Forgone Conclusions

Post by Lekola_ » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:09 am

Thanks BP! Would be my honor to rock out with everyone. Cheers to what looks to be an interesting week ahead for Geron going into EHA 2020. Looking forward to hearing this boards thoughts on the embargoed abstract after it is released.
Lekola