Superb

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

Superb

Post by biopearl123 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:05 pm

Kmall, you may think you are retired but your recent elegant analysis puts you at risk for recruitment as an analyst by the likes of some Wall Street giant like GS. Thank you for your contributions. Your research looks "clean" to me and despite your denials of a business background I would only say that Einstein did his seminal work while he was positioned as a patent clerk. We each have our own motivations to seek information and scientific truths if we can find them. Losing a close friend as you have or multiple family members as I and others have can provide a sense of purity and purpose in trying to facilitate new therapies. bp

kmall

Re: Superb

Post by kmall » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:41 am

Appreciate the feedback Andrew, and although quite lengthy; it actually didn't seem to be on my word doc. Spacing, the addition of links and the format here made it a 6-part thing, so apologize for that. I've been sitting on 95% of that research from my Op Kmall thing, and I felt that it tied itself in nicely to the data / business end of the drug / company and all of the discrepancies I've come across. Being aware that the board here focuses mainly on the science and medical side of Imet, I was apprehensive about posting, however, in the current Pharma-business climate it’s difficult to separate the two in my view. We really have to be grateful for our current CEO - Dr. Scarlett and his understanding of how both must complement one another. He has and is doing a tremendous job given the circumstances. As an investor and former caregiver, I would love for all of this to be in 6th gear right now, but I'm sure he has a plan to win and is doing what it takes for both of those to happen with as little speed bumps and detours as possible. The team is in place and ready to hit the field. One day we'll be calling them a "Dynasty." Glad you enjoyed the read. All the best. -Kmall