Alternative to Activist Role

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
ashah

Alternative to Activist Role

Post by ashah » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:40 pm

While many of us lost $$, more on paper, the stakeholder I feel most bad about is the patient group, who potentially do not have access to a potentially life extending drug.

Also, I suspect that there may be more to the picture here than meets the eye.

IF an activist role is not possible (because of limited # of shares pooled), would anyone be interested in an alternative exploration i.e. explore if the 300 Lbs Gorilla misled GERN shareholders and did not execute the terms of agreement in "good faith"? Some question to explore - were the studies powered to truly develop the drug? Were the cutoff science based or based on artificial deadlines? Not that JnJ is a totally horrible company, but there may be a few bad apples (e.g. Talc story) whose powers negatively impacted many souls.

If interested, please email privately at FishyGeronCD@gmail.com

Ryan

Re: Alternative to Activist Role

Post by Ryan » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:50 pm

Hello Mr. Shah,

As I have posted on here before, I am personally against (or better word, uninterested) in activism at this juncture...

Geron now holds 100% alone and can move forward with the drug as it sees fit. I am more keen on where we are going then CSI'ing Janssen/JNJ's actions and intentions.
I will note that they did resource & conduct pre-clinical studies that very well be extremely valuable to Geron as it moves forward with potential new therapies... e.g. AML combo study.
I'm excited that we have a leader who was privy to everything on the R&D side that took place inside Janssen as it relates to Imetelstat. Seems to be the exact person we shareholders need leading the late-stage development of the drug.