Recent Blood Advances article

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
jpheis

Recent Blood Advances article

Post by jpheis » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:38 am

http://www.bloodadvances.org/content/2/ ... ticle-info

Published September 21. I found this via StockTwits so don’t give me credit. Appears to support the MF first thesis. Interesting pursuit of in vivo and in vitro. You guys are smarter then me. I am eager to hear thoughts. Tea leaves, absurd valuations, newbie thesis, and mundane conjecture could use some science.

biopearl123

Re: Recent Blood Advances article

Post by biopearl123 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:03 am

jpheis, thanks for posting. Just finished the article. More powerful data to support selective and persistent suppression of the malignant clone. Recall also that purported CSCs in MM also showed suppression, this time in vivo. Regarding absurd valuations, do you mean too high or too low. I think we are just understanding the magnitude of the potential for telomere inhibition. I do not think a buy out even if substantial will represent what Imetelstat ultimately brings to the medical world but I also think most long standing stock holders will welcome a buyout if it is reflective of current value even if only in heme disease. There is nothing out there besides this drug that has shown meaningful reversal of BM fibrosis, improvement in MOS or the magnitude of TI in MDS that has been demonstrated. This is some drug. Solid tumor plans TBA. bp