Inducing

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
jayfish101

Inducing

Post by jayfish101 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:37 pm

Geron is so into inducing, the deduction I make is I too am induced.

Geron Corporation has added a new press release to its website:

Geron Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)

Click here for a complete listing of Geron Corporation press releases.

Ryan

Re: Inducing

Post by Ryan » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:21 pm

Meanwhile, B.O.T.:

I'm not mad at them. The new hires I mean. (Or the HR group handing out the contracts.) All I have seen are some seriously qualified individuals in the rarified air of the biotech industry.

These professionals are certainly not a dime a dozen, and Dr. Scarlet and the Board are clearly willing to pay more than a dozen dimes to have them on the team, as they move (glacially) to Commercialization. If you don't trust the hires (not an insinuation at *your post, JFish), you really should sell your shares...
Does that lead me to my diatribe about Retail investors clearly selling out to Institutions over the past 9 months? Nah, I'll save that for another day.

Stock price doing nothing, but trading around ~5 Million shares/day. Nothing to see here vibes is what I am conjuring up here in my mind... while NVDA and Bitcoin go parabolic... oh well. "So it goes"

Exactly 3 weeks to the ADCOM meeting you say?
Well if the government stays (fully) open. (< --- not meant to illicit political comments &/or opinions. Just a fact as the FDA sits in the March 2 partial shutdown group....)

Beware of the Ides of March. Or,
Beware of the Ides of March?