Regional Business Directors to spearhead incoming sales force.....

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
kmall

Regional Business Directors to spearhead incoming sales force.....

Post by kmall » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:03 am

Alex Sardinas - Regional Business Director Northeast, Geron Corporation

Hired - January 2024

Former employers: Incyte, CITI BioPharma, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Janssen, GlaxoSmithkline, Sprint

Greg Titone - Regional Business Director Gulf Coast, Geron Corporation

Hired - January 2024

Former employers: Ipsen, Amgen, Roche, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Organogenesis

Bill Salas - Regional Business Director Southeast, Geron Corporation

Hired - January 2024

Former employers: Novartis, GlaxoSmithkline

Jolinda Schulte - Regional Business Director, Geron Corporation

Hired - January 2024

Former employers: Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Sanofi, Celgene

*Talent Acquisition has been quite busy lately.....very impressive to see a company blossom like Geron has these past 4+yrs....Land Ho? -Kmall

biopearl123

Re: Regional Business Directors to spearhead incoming sales force.....

Post by biopearl123 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:15 am

Land Ho indeed matey. Give yourself some credit here. You were the one who emphasized that when a first class sales force was assembled, that would be the marker for breakout.

kmall

Post by kmall » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:55 am

Honestly Bp, it's been so long and so much aqua under this bridge it's hard to keep track.....the Land Ho thing was a nod to Jingle, who deserves to see this come to fruition more than anyone else I can think of.

With that said, I did read your reply this morning on the YMB, and I should have been a little less vague on my comment to Slopjar. The AML readout was dated 1/2024 on the CT.gov site - I'm assuming that it's Q1 of this year, so yes, as you pointed out, most likely we get - or hopefully that is - some data from the IMpress study by March/April. And again, hopefully that helps to put the wheels in motion in the TELOMERE study, which has been delayed for more than a year now by the FDA, pending patient dosing (if I remember correctly) based on the IMpress study. This certainly hasn't been an easy road to ride these past 10+yrs, but it does feel as if Geron's momentum is finally moving into the left lane......let's hope the SP starts to reflect all of their efforts. -Kmall

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:30 am

Yes if anyone deserves a trip to Turtle Island, it’s Jingle.

jingledsassy

Post by jingledsassy » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:14 pm

All I can say is really looking forward to when we can all get together and talk about this further......Land Ho!!! is not far off....You two Kmall and Bp deserve top rating along with many others for your never ending support for Imetelstat and deserve some kind of award from Geron.....Toes in the Sand soon.....Thank You.....