Hello Everyone!

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
irishtrader52

Hello Everyone!

Post by irishtrader52 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:18 am

Thank you fisher for all your work on this site. I will post my updates here first. I may copy to yahoo if I have time because I think there are still some good investors over there - I just had put so many people on ignore...

John is flying to Mayo tonight for 3 week visit with Dr. Tefferi and his imetelstat infusion tomorrow. His progress the 2nd time around is just as good - in some ways better - than the first time.

I will try to share my most recent speculations as to steps forward in the next few days. And, there are always steps forward.

That is, if we are allowed to speculate on this board?

biopearl

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by biopearl » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:06 am

Irish, thanks goodness you are here! Was hoping you'd find your way over so some quiet, thought discourse might happen away from crazy land. Glad John is doing well please extend my best wishes. Hers a question for Fisher: do you think there is a chance that EU approval might come before FDA? Regards , bp

hiprock88

Post by hiprock88 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:04 am

Is there a way to send someone a pm? I think this board has potential to become the go to site for Imetelstat/Geron. Thank you Fisher for setting this up.

Fishermangents
Site Admin

Post by Fishermangents » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:55 am

Hi irish, great to have you here! I am so happy John is going well. He seems to be responding exceptionally well!

Yahoo has become a strange place. Not because of all the speculation, but more because of the manipulation and constant bullying. Multiple id's have destroyed credibility. Let's make sure that won't happen here.

New medicins for serious diseases are all about expectations, hope, interpretation and even speculation. This all is needed to have good discussions, otherwise there is nothing to talk about and this MB wouldn't be needed. It just all depends on how we do it. Using civilized language, no naming and shaming are the first ingredients for a good discussion. Furthmore, good speculations are based on knowledge, experience and rationale. With all the brains and experience we have available here on this board we should be able to provide good reflections, opinions and projections.

hiprock88: welcome on board! Currently the PM feature is disabled to avoid abuse. However, if we think PM should be enabled we can decide to turn this on.

Just to mention: we can set up new sub-forums as we like. Each sub-forum can have its own rules and settings. Let's see how things evolve.

I am looking forward to fruitfull discussions and contributions!