"Not Much"

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
Ryan

"Not Much"

Post by Ryan » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:02 pm

Because we definitely need *another thread with Subject, "Not Much" - and this is my musing for Y! board that wouldn't post. But there is a new feature where the text is shown to you, so I copied and pasted over... hence the disclaimer this is more of a Yahoo-style message than Imetelchat type message :lol: But the Subject, that's good stuff... anyways,

Everyone knows the Fed is going to raise 0.25 - I’m surprised it’s make turbulent moves this morning and will be unsurprised when it has more whooshing action right after the very telegraphed, absolutely fully known hike announcement.

None of it matters to me but for some intrigue to observe - when it comes to GERN, there is ~$400 Million in the bank, any worry about news for funds is a distant memory, and an NDA will be filed by July, not long for me personally, with of course rock-solid data.

We’ve all seen the data. No one can refute it, period. The data from 2023 for those that believe the past stock history has anything to do with the future, but for the float which actually is no so big for an independent biotech w 100% of a soon-revenue bearing drug (just check the float of other bios). All the nonsense is around everything but the rock solid safety and efficacy data, and the fact that an NDA is upcoming which will lead to approval.

So to sum up, what does Gern shareholders have? Data, world class professionals backing/admiring the data, and money to proceed through approval and Commercialization, with the staff to execute it.

What do Gern shorts have? “Not much.”

Gwikley

Re: "Not Much"

Post by Gwikley » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:07 am

It is hard to find a public venue where enthusiasm for the current trend in company events can be published without a backlash of questionable negativity. Go Geron. lol. Good luck to ya mate.