Confidential Information.........Geron's latest hire.....

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
kmall

Confidential Information.........Geron's latest hire.....

Post by kmall » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:24 am

Miranda Chrisp - Associate Director, Clinical Program Management, Geron Corporation

Hired - January 2023

1/19/2023 - FOSTER CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Geron Corporation (Nasdaq: GERN) reported that it has granted non-statutory stock options to purchase an aggregate of 75,730 shares of Geron common stock as inducements to a newly hired employee in connection with commencement of employment with the Company. Miranda Chrisp appears to be this newly hired employee.

Miranda's former employers include: MEI Pharma, ICON DOCS (CRO), Syneos Health, TMF ExecuPharm (Parexel), QuintilesIMS (IQVIA), Catalent Pharma, PRA Health Services, UBC Biopharmaceutical Services

Miranda Chrisp has worked for several interesting Biotech/Health companies -

She has 2 CRO's under her belt: ICON and TMF ExecuPharm (Parexel)

Catalent Pharma: "We manufacture oral, sterile and inhaled dose forms, produce biologics for pre-clinical and clinical studies, and are the recognized leader in both biotechnology product packaging and the design and development of proprietary innovations such as the RxBarrier+™ compliance package and DelPouch® technology."

"We serve thousands of innovators, large and small, in over 100 markets including 36 of the top 50 biotech companies and 49 of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies. Our team of over 1,000 talented scientists supports 40% of recent new drug approvals and our 28 global sites make or package over 100 billion units annually."

https://www.catalent.com/expert-content ... -supplied/

And UBC Biopharmaceutical - which specializes in Peri & Post Approval Studies, including "
LATE-STAGE RESEARCH & CLINICAL TRIAL MANAGEMENT"

https://ubc.com/peri-post-approval-serv ... -research/

Of even greater interest is perhaps this overview of Miranda Chrisp's Biotech career:

"Proven track record in administrative and support roles with seven plus years’ experience dealing with customer service needs Ability to work independently, can lead a team and apply new skills quickly and efficiently. I am respected for my ability to handle confidential information, recognized for my superior problem-solving and triaging, mediating issues and negotiating best solutions. Consistently demonstrate strong decision making, negotiation, and problem solving in a fast paced environment. Capable of prioritizing situations as they arise while using analytical skills to determine the appropriate response."

*Perhaps the "confidential Information" reference above, provides some of us here, myself included, the confidence to stay the course with Geron moving forward. It has been a rocky road indeed. -Kmall
Last edited by kmall on Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kmall

Re: Confidential Information.........Geron's latest hire.....

Post by kmall » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:33 am

An interesting link on the possible role of Miranda Chrisp at Geron:

https://www.clinicalleader.com/doc/how- ... rials-0001

Of course, pure speculation on my part. -Kmall