New Feel Good Article

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
kmall

New Feel Good Article

Post by kmall » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:28 pm

A fairly nice overview of Geron's current status, future potential and history. However, the author fails to mention the subsequent plunge in the SP in after hours trading and the following day from the intraday level high of $3.84 to where it eventually ended up. Almost exactly where it started before P3 TLR were announced. Was this article company produced/sponsored prior to the JP Morgan Health Conference for any possible interest which starts today? -Kmall

https://www.genengnews.com/gen-edge/sto ... ack-story/

LWS

Re: New Feel Good Article

Post by LWS » Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:02 pm

Was this article company produced/sponsored prior to the JP Morgan Health Conference for any possible interest which starts today? -Kmall
As far as I know Geron has no connection to the JP Morgan Health Conference and is not presenting there. Is there some other parallel event or announcement that I am missing?

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:00 pm

Hello LWS, on Friday afternoon I wrote to Geron IR and asked if the company was attending &/or presenting at JP Morgan Confernce.

I have yet to hear back. I am surprised that they would not be attending, let alone presenting the Phase III TLR.

kmall

Post by kmall » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:51 am

Ryan- I wouldn't expect to hear back from IR until March 8. That's when Aron Feingold returns from maternity leave. Apparently "Olivia Bloom and company" have her covered until then, but I for one certainly wouldn't bank on it. Olivia told everyone less than 2.5 months ago that the company was financially sound for stage gated activity, company operations, new hires, NDA submissions and any pre-commercialization launch as well as manufacturing until mid 2024. Last I checked, January 4, 2023 isn't mid-2024. -Kmall