Success

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
Ryan

Success

Post by Ryan » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:42 pm

kmall

Re: Success

Post by kmall » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:29 pm

I like that they acknowledged patients and caregivers first and foremost and are "working closely with MDS support groups."

I would expect Imetelstat to spread like wildfire in the patient communities given todays data confirmation.

The 1yr TI duration and the fact that NO OTHER TREATMENT (Luspatercept) at this time targeting LR-RR to ESA patients has met that endpoint certainly provides a solid argument for not only ACCELERATED APPROVAL, but Imetelstat as a strong candidate for FRONTLINE TREATMENT as well.....Come ON ALREADY FDA !!!!!

Dr. Faye Feller has fit into her role as CMO like a hand into a glove and I for one find her enthusiasm and dedication for the welfare of patients and her work quite palpable. Dr. Rizo must be proud at this moment having left the ball in her hands. -Kmall

kmall

Post by kmall » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:45 pm

Note that the $1.2B estimate for peak market potential in LR-MDS patients by 2030 given by Anil Kapur only encompasses the US and top 5 European countries: UK, Italy, Germany, France and Spain.

This projection will EASILY double or more when other countries are added as commercial potentials. I would say closer to triple or higher. -Kmall

kmall

Post by kmall » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:03 pm

Dr. Scarlett gave us long term shareholders a nice nod at the end there before kicking us to the curb once again. -Kmall
Last edited by kmall on Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:58 pm

Geron will certainly be taking these successful end points and stellar, statistically significant (not to mention reinforced solid safety profile) to the JP Morgan conference, which is next week.

I think the PR about their attendance and webcast info will be tomorrow (Thursday).

kmall

Post by kmall » Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:12 pm

Part of a strong negotiation tactic is being financially independent. Going into JP Morgan next week perhaps this is a strategic move. Since I'm long and still all in, I'd rather see the company coming from a position of strength with not only solid data, but also ducks in a row to finish up P3 IMpact, file all Regulatory submissions necessary and have the ability for an independent commercial launch should a Partnership or BO not pan out. Playing poker requires a strong game face. This company is in a very strong position to sit at any bargaining table right now. Although it's dilution, it's not massive, not minor either, however, feels like an ace poker move to me. -Kmall