Regarding Registration

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

Regarding Registration

Post by biopearl123 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:46 pm

First off, stanleyrock, welcome from across the seas! For anyone that wants to contribute to this board, no doubt if you have tried to register you have hit the Great Wall. Unfortunately the history here is that this board is bombarded with bot requests from those with ulterior motives, which I do my best to keep out. There are literally thousands of them and it’s very time consuming. So all sincerely interested are invited to register. YMB is not good for much but I do check it to see if any messages are left for me as to potential folks who might want to post here. Leave your proposed board name and time you made the request, so I can recognize your registration request. Spam, repetitive posts, half truth, ad hominem attack posts will be screened and removed without remorse. Patients and prospective patients are welcome as are physicians and science writers. So are analysts (I know for a fact you read this board). So is anyone for that matter. Just keep it pertinent and (reasonably) polite. As always, my thanks to Ashah and Fish Jr. For facilitating this board. Best Wishes, bp