Excellent dig by "Wall St" on the YMB........

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
kmall

Excellent dig by "Wall St" on the YMB........

Post by kmall » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:28 pm

If authentic this is a stupendous find by the poster "Wall St" on the GERN Yahoo Message Board:

"WallStreet yesterday
Found this on a FaceBook page;
Prachi Solanki
We went to vellore first but now we are taking treatment in our hometown surat only my dad has pmf grade 3

Reply1w
Pratik Mohapatra
Author
Prachi Solanki which medicine is he taking ?
Reply1w
Prachi Solanki
Pratik Mohapatra he is on jakavi 10 mg since 5 months but it is not working so doc has stopped jakavi for now and we are starting with a new clinical trail drug called Imetelstat its are only option right now .
Reply1w"

Prachi Solanki mentions Surat, a city in India, as her/his? "hometown."

Surat happens to be a Clinical Trial location for P3 IMpact (MF):

Nirmal Hospital - Hematology - Recruiting
Surat, Gujarat, India, 395002

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT ... 3#contacts

Thanks for sharing this Wall St and of course we all wish Prachi Solanki's father the best in his treatment of MF with Imetelstat. -Kmall

biopearl123

Re: Excellent dig by "Wall St" on the YMB........

Post by biopearl123 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:47 pm

Kmall, what do you see here that we do not already know? Pt is R/R, and enrolled in a known active study site. I personally worked at the All India Institute in Gujarat there a number of years ago. Excellent facilities and was impressed by the excellence of the physicians I worked with. Not to mention the kind hospitality my team was shown. Very best wishes for Prachi’s Dad. I hope we are due for an enrollment update soon and I sure hope Prachi’s Dad shows real benefit. In the world of the cold and clinical, this kind of information keeps us in touch with the human side of things. Thanks, Best Regards, bp