Jason Grossman - Executive Director, Commercial Operations

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
kmall

Jason Grossman - Executive Director, Commercial Operations

Post by kmall » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:42 pm

Jason Grossman - Executive Director, Commercial Operations, Geron Corporation

Hired - July 2022

7/21/2022: FOSTER CITY, Calif. -- Geron Corporation (Nasdaq: GERN) reported that it has granted non-statutory stock options to purchase an aggregate of 405,800 shares of Geron common stock as inducements to newly hired employees in connection with commencement of employment with the Company. Jason Grossman is one of these employees.

Jason's previous employers include: Novartis, Genentech, Astellas Pharma, Amgen, Stemline Therapeutics, Teva Pharmaceuticals, IMS Health

"•Senior leader with 25 + years global pharma. / biotech experience in sales, marketing, training, analytics, operations, trade, distribution, commercial excellence

•Consistent focus on commercial objectives, reached through consensus development, cross-functional teamwork and fostering leadership of colleagues and customers

•Experienced in management of large projects involving diverse teams and multiple data sources

•Proven ability to create easy to use analytical tools using complicated data sources to easily extract information to address relevant business issues

•Recognized with National Leadership Awards from multiple companies

•Achieved Excellence Awards from multiple companies including Presidents Club and contests

•Consistently awarded special projects to enhance skills above and beyond role responsibilities"

**Jason's hiring is the final piece of the employee structure needed in order for Geron to launch Imetelstat commercially. I'm not popping any corks just yet, however, I would like to congratulate some of my fellow longs who have weathered some very dreary days, as we have seen a steady uptick in the SP these past few weeks. As we all know, the patients who desperately need Imetelstat should be front and center in our thoughts, especially those who have, and are currently participating in Global Clinical Trials. The sacrifices they have made are the foundation for any rewards we may reap financially.

More new hires to come.

Stay tuned. -Kmall

biopearl123

Re: Jason Grossman - Executive Director, Commercial Operations

Post by biopearl123 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:51 am

Thank you as always kmall. I was watching for your next post. Res ipsa loquitur. Welcome home. bp

kmall

Post by kmall » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:24 pm

And yet another addition to #teamawesome!........

Michelle Hoff - Associate Director, Clinical Operations

Hired - March 2022

3/17/2022 - FOSTER CITY, Calif. -- Geron Corporation (Nasdaq: GERN) reported that it has granted non-statutory stock options to purchase an aggregate of 320,000 shares of Geron common stock as inducements to newly hired employees in connection with commencement of employment with the Company. Michelle Hoff is one of these employees.

Michelle is also currently employed at Kolon TissueGene, Inc. as a Sr. Clinical Trial Manager.

Michelle's previous employers include: JNJ, Merck, Cook Myosite, Telerex, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Symbio LLC, Aesculap, Research Pharmaceutical Services

On top of all of her vast Clinical Trial experience, Michelle is passionate about helping our environment as well...... kudos Michelle !!

"Experienced, degreed, clinical trial professional with 10 years of experience working on cell therapy studies, cartilage replacement studies, dermatology oncology, pain management, neuropathy, and heart failure studies from phase 1-through early access.
I am passionate about helping people live healthier, quality lives.

Having worked with federal, state, local officials on environmental and wildlife issues with groups such as The Nature Conservancy, the Sierra Club, Penn Future, WWF, NWF, Oceana, Defenders of Wildlife, and the knowledge to know how the regulatory process works at the state and federal level, I am passionate about helping to conserve our natural resources."

**Side note: Thanks bp for the well wishes and welcome back. Battled quite a few storms out there getting "home" stateside and now find myself in the "unglamorous" world on the underside of my vessel doing bottom work out here on the extremely hot and hellaciously buggy VA shoreline. The sunsets across the Chesapeake are to die for, so there is some pay off in-between the pain.

Thanks again for all that you do here in making Imetechat a viable option for those seeking information between all of the noise out there.......an updated employee roster forthcoming. -Kmall

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:11 pm

Yes keeping the bottom free of barnacles is almost as hard as keeping the brain free of them.

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:22 pm

From job description for VP marketing:

Execute operational plan to deliver a successful launch of Imetelstat in the US market

This suggests some other plan for European market
Maybe a partner. Geron did guide that a European strategy would be in place by years end.