New registrant request, Troy

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

New registrant request, Troy

Post by biopearl123 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:12 am

Troy, I am aware of your request to register from your YMB post. You are most welcome here and all I have to do is approve your request. But, here’s the hard part, I have to find it listed first. This means being sure you register your screen name so I can find it. Currently looking for screen name Troy but just do not see it in the queue. I have sifted through all the requests (most of which are just bots) for the last 48 hours. All I can say is keep trying and I will keep checking. This should not be hard to accomplish. As I recall there were a few easy questions that had to be answered before the request was allowed into the queue, just be sure everything is filled out right, I know its a bit of a pain but Fish (our founder—not our flounder—I know he would allow the joke, we became transoceanic friends of sorts and I still hear from his son, Fish Jr from time to time,) was a very meticulous in the way he set things up. Best Wishes, bp

bucbeard

Re: New registrant request, Troy

Post by bucbeard » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:55 pm

just passing along from YMB

Troy18 hours ago
@Andrew on Imetchat it may have came thru listed as Spence5745

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:22 pm

Bucbeard, thank you that worked. Now we just have to see why Frank can’t post.

Spence5745

Post by Spence5745 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:26 pm

Thanks for getting me officially registered and okayed to be on Imetchat, I've been reading comments and all postings for at least 5 years and could never get thru Fish's security forces. Being persistent has finally paid off on imetchat approving me, maybe Geron's persistence with FDA , running the numerous trials, millions of dollars spent and the numerous years it has taken to get ever so near to the approval finish line, we as investors, the need of the patients wanting a better option of medical help with these terrible diseases and the company as a whole, will all finally get accomplished with approval in the near future.