#teamawesome!.........

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
kmall

#teamawesome!.........

Post by kmall » Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:03 pm

"In the past few days there were two announcements that mark a new chapter in my career.
I am thrilled to be joining #Vividion as President and Head of R&D at a pivotal inflection point for the company. I am humbled to have the opportunity to work with a team of world-class scientists and to bring first-in-class molecules to the clinic and patients in need.
With the support and partnership with our colleagues at #Bayer, I am confident we will achieve this mission!
#teamvividion and #teambayer – I cannot wait to start this journey with you!

With this, I will be transitioning my CMO role to Senior Clinical and Regulatory Advisor for Geron and will continue to work with the team to bring Imetelstat to the finishing line. Go #teamawesome!" -Dr. Aleksandra Rizo

......and we'll be cheering you on into the home stretch !!! -Kmall

biopearl123

Re: #teamawesome!.........

Post by biopearl123 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:27 pm

Without overstating the obvious, this is the mark of an enthusiastic, competent leader who has imbued her team with optimism and energy. She is saying I leave you with this charge, “my work is done here”, carry on with energy, initiative and imagination. And so they should. Do her proud, team awesome!! (Oh, and us too!)

LWS

Re: #teamawesome!.........

Post by LWS » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:26 pm

Awesome works for me. It comes down to whom you believe:

1. Dr Rizo (remarkable, compelling, unique)
2. Dr. Scarlett (bigger than all of us)
3. MD Anderson's recent comments

Should these comments be taken literally, or are they figures of speech?