Request for list of 41 companies in "Analysis of the Effect of Positive Phase 3 Readout."

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
kmall

Request for list of 41 companies in "Analysis of the Effect of Positive Phase 3 Readout."

Post by kmall » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:51 am

@Bridge To Sell.........on 3 separate occasions I requested the list of the 41 publicly traded companies you based your in-depth analysis of the potential SP effect of positive P3 TLR on.

....."By looking at all publicly traded biotech firms with revenue ranging from $6 million to $4.2 million annually I built a model of what Geron could look like after January 2023's top line readout, assuming that it is positive. The inherent flaws in this model are that it is a revenue based, not an earnings based one, so that needs to be kept in mind. With that being said, there are 41 publicly traded biotech companies that fit in that annual revenue range, so a full gamut of earnings (as a percentage of sales) are captured, which allows us to at least model the averages."

You supplied me this link.........

https://scrip.pharmaintelligence.inform ... .pdf?la=en

Which actually lists "The worlds top 100 pharma companies by drug sales ($m)"

Out of these "top 100 pharma companies by drug sales ($m)," which 41 publicly traded biotech companies" in this list fit the criteria you based your analysis on?

Thanks. -Kmall