Regulatory Approvals

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
Ryan

Regulatory Approvals

Post by Ryan » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:32 pm

Just pointing out... when regulatory approvals happen --- Geron will be capturing more Revenue-per-Quarter than the current Market Cap after commercialization ramps up.

It's pretty damn close for GRN163L to completing the ~10 year trial process with the FDA and other regulators. GRN163L builds on the scientific advances from past Geron technologies, of which the science is built on Nobel Prize winning theory,

Yep, there have been no Revenues to speak of , and 25 years of investing into the Groundbreaking, never seen before technology that most likely will change the landscape of patient therapies, starting with those horrifying blood cancers.

And yes, this technology which interacts with our human lifeforms, thus has been much slower moving than internet, social media, crypto etc technologies... by a long shot lol... but doesn't change the possibility that Telomerase technologies could be just as revolutionary...

I'm in it for the end of the ride, but, like most roller coasters, my stomach is in flux! Good luck all, I feel your anxiety, but don't share any lack of confidence out there in Imetelstat Phase IIIs.