AML - Q4

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
Ryan

AML - Q4

Post by Ryan » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:21 pm

I’m pleased.

MF still in FDAs hands.

MDS moving forward, towards almost certain success. Horizon still far away.

AML study to commence in Q4. Three things in my mind:
- It’s a beautiful thing.
- A partner will surface (imo)
- Finally

rccola335

Re: AML - Q4

Post by rccola335 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:53 am

reading the transcript today - without saying it, they are hoping for AA for Imbark - they are obviously following Janssens plan for AML - with such a short MOS for high risk MDS/ AML, we will know rather quickly if it is effective

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:13 am

I tend to agree, but trying to anticipate that is not a leap I’m willing to make. Q2 is a couple weeks away.

Additional data from both studies at a medical conference piqued my interest. Hopefully these conferences actually happen - I assume they will publish abstracts at the very least. If ASH doesn’t happen in December... then G-d help us all.

AML study is music to my ears.

If I had the willpower to not watch the stock price for 12 months, it would be the right choice. Too bad that’s not happening.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:41 pm

Another point to add to my AML thoughts (&optimisn):

- The groundbreaking AML preclinical data for Imetelstat was published at ASH 2016. This data was stunning and called for / merited additional studies.

Since then, so long ago, not a peep about another AML study. Now, all of a sudden, there is a plan.

This calls for massive optimism - clearly we know there is a team that can handle the trial planning and execution, but the money? There doesn’t *seem to be any funds available for this trial.

Given the # of times Scarlett has been sued, and the length of radio silence on AML study, I am assuming that the company does have promising progress towards the funds needed for the trial.

Since the share price won’t suffice for that type of fundraising, the options clearly are: partnership or FDA approval, to deliver these funds. We’ll see.

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:19 am

Ryan, my money is on AA. 3 groups providing RWD to bolster original Janssen study (7month), now with Moffit, Lake Success and Italian center should satisfy FDA if MOS in R/R patients in line with Moffit study. bp

Zhears

Post by Zhears » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:44 am

Other options are more dilution and then an reverse split to keep it above a dollar.

While none of us want to consider this seriously it's still an option that gives me nightmares.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:37 pm

AML is such a massive opportunity.

The fact that AML is now on the table is a game changer.

I know the world is in an even bigger game changer, but, this too shall pass.

Time is on our side. Just the fact that AML trial is finally seeing the light of day is so so positive in so many ways, period.