Dr. Rizo Abstracts

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
Ryan

Dr. Rizo Abstracts

Post by Ryan » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:31 pm

As we know, Dr. Rizo has been a contributor on numerous abstracts during her distinguished career, and as has been documented here, her name has appeared on Imetelstat abstracts as part of the Janssen team.

So I would not be surprised to see a new Imetelstat abstract released for ASH this year... however I do not expect it - administering to the full transfer of Imetelstat program and launching the Phase III on MDS are mountains moved, and I would imagine would have been her priorities in recent months, leaving an abstract on the back burner. Having said that, if there is one I would suppose it would be MF data, perhaps updated data with a refreshed RWD comparison - and this would be part of the preparation for meeting with FDA, now just a few months away.

biopearl123

Re: Dr. Rizo Abstracts

Post by biopearl123 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:36 pm

Hi Ryan, Agree it it highly likely we will see new abstracts submitted (and accepted) to ASH. We are in the home stretch before FDA Q1 meeting so ASH should give us a window as to what data will be part of the final presentation. That granting of fast track in MF followed the cut off date for abstract submission suggest that new additional data will be presented and also that true OS can be determined (not just MOS). We should also see more durability data in the MDS patients. I suspect a new world record for TI will be apparent in a small group. Regards, bp