A wild hope to keep this board relevent

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

A wild hope to keep this board relevent

Post by biopearl123 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:28 am

Fellow board members, In a wild and perhaps unattainable hope, I have culled what appear to be the over 6500 bogus "requests" for posting privileges. To those (and it could only be one person for all I know) who are trying to destroy this board, I ask you in the kindest way to leave us alone and allow the board to have some relevance. There is no purpose for your actions except to limit meaningful and relevant discussion. Those members who are still active I encourage you to post your thoughts. Those who wish to post and who are legit please send me a PM on this board or on SA where I post as biopearl and I will approve you to post here. In other news Scarlett presents on Oct 4th at Cantor Fitzgerald. Those hoping for data will probably not get it until ASH. I expect ASH will give us a window as to what will go to the FDA Q1 of 2020 re MF. Probably a careful look at the Italian study discussed earlier in an attempt to made sense of the RWD they presented that show MOS of 22 months and perhaps also a presentation of true OS data (hard to believe many patients are still alive, and perhaps some insights into why the tiny TN group has done so well). Perhaps by Oct 4th more sites for the MDS study will be up and running and the final transfer from J and J will be total. There is hope for new studies. Unfortunately JS is completely opaque in this arena. The abstracts should be posted in early Nov and should include submissions for the MF patients and part I of the MDS study. Until then unless there is a parter or an acquisition glacial progress only can be expected. bp

Zhears

Re: A wild hope to keep this board relevent

Post by Zhears » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:44 am

Thanks again for all your good work as a moderator and for your insights.

I had assumed that the lack of activity on this board at the moment is because there was no new information to discus and rehashing was pointless.
As we tend to stick to the science rather than the stock price manipulation that is ever ongoing.

Lets hope ASH gives us something to talk about, although I think scarlet will be good to his word and barely comment.

Gwikley

Post by Gwikley » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:27 pm

Thanks BP.

bucbeard

Post by bucbeard » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:32 pm

thank you BP for all that you do for the Geron community. we are fortunate to have your wisdom and skills helping us better understand the road we travel together.

take care

jingledsassy

Post by jingledsassy » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:46 am

IMO you are the Leader of the Pack....Thank You

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:14 pm

Thank you Jingle, Buc and G., Jingledsassy, it is my sincerest hope that I am not the lead lemming. Thank you all for your support. bp

FC4364

Post by FC4364 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:12 pm

I second the comment made by Jingledassy. This is my first post since enrollment and I do come over almost daily to review and see if any updates. In the past, I have come close to posting but have always deleted post before hitting send button, as I probably would be censored - LOL. . There are very good and informative comments here and without your hands on approach, this would just become another MB with no content. Thank You