EHA

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

EHA

Post by biopearl123 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:40 am

Thanks to all who have posted regarding the recent EHA presentations. The data continues to be impressive. A new class of drug that is accruing considerable supporting data for approval. In MF the MOS now calculated at 33 ! months. In MDS, it appears that responders have ongoing TI median duration of 83 months (!). This data will surely begin to be recognized by the physician and patient community. I agree with Hunt's analogy with penicillin to counter criticism of Geron as a one trick pony. Clearly so far three myeloid variants have been successfully treated with an easy leap to high risk MDS patients for the next study (just a guess). If transformation to AML can be delayed or altered that would be of great value. I would expect a PR before market tomorrow morning and posting of the slides and poster on Geron's web site. I have not seen anything that resides in potential Geron's commercial space, including Luspatercept, that can compare as yet. Look forward to the presentation in a little over a week. Best wishes to all, bp

biopearl123

Re: EHA

Post by biopearl123 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:48 pm

Correction to median duration for TI. Should read “weeks’ not months. Apologies. bp