OPERATION Kmall - Global Update Pt. II - #2 of 2

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
kmall

OPERATION Kmall - Global Update Pt. II - #2 of 2

Post by kmall » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:01 pm

Cont......

I stated earlier that this mission has “snowballed” information wise. For now, I am mainly targeting the MDS populations, however, I have included general cancer organizations in places where MDS groups don’t exist or I have contacted both groups if possible. Should Geron proceed with IMbark for MF then I will target those markets in the future if necessary. But this is not the new news in addition to the update here. I have some REALLY BIG news I will share in a few weeks if I can pull this ginormous rabbit out of my bag of tricks…..ode to Felix the cat!! In the meantime I have some other new news that I would like to share. In searching new markets to contact I have come across two new populations of MDS patients who I feel could use our information. Right now, here in the US is one that we have a VERY good chance of helping once P3 location sites are established.

I am going to ask for assistance in this one due to the fact that it is quite an undertaking in itself and in order for me to complete my current Global Tour on time I’m going to need help. So Commsman from the YMB, and now here on Imetelchat, if we could exchange info through Andrew-bp who is kind enough to provide this board for us – please contact him if you are at all interested? Just as you do, I come from a military background having a great grandfather who served in WWI, both my grandfathers serving in WWII, my father in Vietnam and two of my uncles in the Marines shortly after Vietnam. Recently there have been findings of a correlation between Vietnam veterans acquiring MDS after Agent Orange exposure. I came across this while researching. Perhaps a few of you reading already know this. Here is the link to just one article I found – and take note at who the physician heading the study is – none other than Dr. Steensma….didn’t he use the term “Disease Modification?” when referring to Imetelstat? – small world, huh? :

https://www.aamds.org/article/new-study ... ent-orange

There is possibly no better way to help our company and drug succeed, as well as help those who served us and our country! This will be a monumental undertaking as there are probably dozens of organizations throughout America that would have to be contacted. One would think at least each state has one. Again, in the planning stages and to inform these groups before P3 I would most certainly NEED help!! Along with a new FDA Director, if we could get the VA behind us, we could move the mountains that need to be swept aside in order for Imetelsat to gain traction and hopefully be used as frontline treatment someday.

So that’s the first new batch of research and news that leads to an offshoot of “Operation Kmall” that I would like to name “Sapolin Strikes Back” after my best friend who passed away from various sarcomas. He acquired bone cancer towards the end – forgive me because I do not recall which one – but at that point it didn’t matter. The list was long; Retina Blastoma at age five….then liver, lung, kidney, blood and bone cancer. He fought like no one else I’ve ever known and was a true warrior and hero. In his position as The Commissioner for People with Disabilities Of NYC in the Bloomberg Administration he helped tens of thousands of less fortunate individuals here in the city – he NEVER liked the term “disabled” – nor should he have; he was far from it. Along with his chief architect and lawyer they wrote a code book for all new construction here in NYC and across the globe that sets the standard to this day to give access to buildings and their interiors to those who face that challenge. So, in essence by doing so he has helped millions now. He was very instrumental in working with disabled veteran groups throughout the country so I could think of no better name for this latest mission. I must thank Cathy from the YMB who suggested it. Thank you Cathy!!

Here’s a link to my friend if anyone is interested:
https://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/30/nyre ... at-41.html

There’s one more group that I’ve come across that I would like to reach out to when my main objective is complete. These individuals are most likely some of the poorest on the planet and they are becoming very sick with MDS at a much younger age. They have found a correlation now between Rubber production and MDS. That’s right, rubber. As in rubber bands, tires – that we all use everyday for a list of things (even Tesla’s still use rubber tires), surgical and hospital equipment, gaskets and hosing for just about every engine and appliance manufactured; and even snorkels, wetsuits and swim fins like our own Dr. Scarlett uses when swimming with sharks…both off and on land!! These workers are poor and they come from very poor countries. I will make it my mission to inform as many of them as possible through Governments, hospitals, doctors and any organizations who may help. But the real push here may be in the actual corporations who sell these products worldwide while profiting. Benzene is one of the chemicals used in the production process and apparently it looks like there is a correlation between its use, MDS and rubber production. Benzene is also used in other processes here in the US as well as abroad and there are many people to reach. That is why I think the global MDS population is MUCH higher than 400,000 people. I don’t know by how much, but double wouldn’t surprise me. Here’s an abstract for Benzene:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5374749/

The list of countries with the largest rubber production are as follows (in order):

1. Thailand
2. Indonesia
3. Malaysia
4. India
5. Vietnam
6. China
7. The Philippines
8. Nigeria
9. Cote-d-Ivore
10. Sri Lanka

As you can see, we still have a lot of ground to cover. There is also a possible correlation between pesticides and agricultural with MDS in developing countries as well. It is clearly a disease on the rise and we are poised to be in a very good position to confront some of these issues as Imetelstat moves forward. It has been a turbulent couple of months for all of us here. I personally think the worst is in the “rear-view” so to speak as patients and investors have been afforded very good news since January with the hiring of both Dr. Rizo and Dr. Gutierrez. As I have always said, JNJ left because of business and not the efficiency of Imetelstat. Dr. Scarlett confirmed this at Needham two weeks ago and now we are ready for the next step in our independence. These are very exciting times for us all and with a new FDA Director at the helm who is knowledgeable in the science behind telomeres and cancer it looks like we could be sitting in the “catbird” seat. I don’t know about any of you, but I’m ready for Imetelstat to pounce and take down an ostrich already!! (maybe one named Celgene or Incyte) Thanks for all of you who have supported this company through its darkest hour and once again to Andrew-bp of Imetelchat for letting our Freedom of Speech be heard and respected. All the best to you on this Easter weekend!!

東京からさよなら! ……translation…..Goodbye from Tokyo! - Kmall

Bruce

Re: OPERATION Kmall - Global Update Pt. II - #2 of 2

Post by Bruce » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:26 pm

Thanks, Kmall,
Or should I say, Thank You Sapolin! I will be contacting the Gary Sinise Foundation for assistance with the VA and other Veterans groups. Mr. Sinise, and his Foundation, have been instrumental in raising Millions of $'s for veterans.
His help in getting Imetelstat to sick soldiers and veterans could be what is needed to get the word out regarding the possible cures that Imetelstat could provide to these sick individuals. The clout and name recognition that he could provide might be the catalyst for a swift FDA approval.
I will follow up on this board with my findings. Until then, Kmall, safe travels, you will be rewarded for all of your effort and hard work.

BASInvest

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:13 am

Kmall, saw your request to make contact directly with Commsman. I will gladly facilitate this once I have his OK, this can be done via PM on board or via SA or YMB. You are really doing a great job of researching and disseminating info. You will probably rate your own Wikipedia entry when you are done. bp

kmall

Post by kmall » Mon May 06, 2019 2:41 am

Hi Bruce,

I sent you a private message concerning "Operation Sapolin Strikes Back".....appreciate the feedback and it would be INCREDIBLE to get an organization like the Gary Sinese Foundation involved on ANY level. Thanks for the support from you and all others on the Imetelchat board - BIG shout out to Andrew-bp for making all of this here possible!!

Kmall