Excellent summary of cc by Kmall

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

Excellent summary of cc by Kmall

Post by biopearl123 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:20 pm

Kmall since you have posted an excellent summary of the cc on YMB I will take that as implicit permission to re post here, thank you and keep up your "world travels"!

Good morning board. During yesterdays call (which I was fortunate enough to have listened to twice) I took some notes to highlight what Scarlett touched base on. I'm sure I'm just as excited as many of you are at where we are heading and how confident and put together he was. So here it is in a nutshell:

- Geron owns 100% of the global rights for imet
- Team moving along nicely
- Sufficient cash for P3

On MDS –
- “only a handful of agents available and none of them are very good”
- Most only have a 17% 8 week TI
- Imet has a 37% 8 week TI – targeting non del 5 q patients
- Emphasized fast track designation again - ( I found that VERY interesting.....hint hint??? )
- 70% of 8 week TI had gone onto 24 week TI – “pretty big number” - Chip's words - anything in quotes here is by the way.
- Mean reduction of 68%
- Reducing the red blood cell transfusion reduction is very important especially in older patients who are susceptible to cardiac
arrest (again VERY important since this is where this population group is EXPLODING - as the population ages so does this
patient group)
- Hei # “quite impressive”
- On Side effects – "They understand how to manage the drug in regards in cytopenias" (another HUGE point to me)

Slide 16 – is "most important"
- Target populations similar
- Biggest change is transfusion burden (4 down) –
- Lusperacept is lower Transfusion burden
- 37% response rate for Imet and 20% for Luc – "Luc doesn’t have the same degree of activity with patients with transfusion
burdens"
- On Luc – "a fine drug and would be shocked if it didn’t get approval” - OK SO HERE IS THE BIG TELL - Ours obviously
works better, much better 37% vs 20%.....what would you choose?? - we are practically a shoo-in for approval folks!!!

P3 –
“High hopes for the P3 program and expects screening and enrollment to begin in mid 2019”

On MF –
- Pretty unpleasant disease to have – a lot of agony for these patients
- Survival rate is 1-3 years for these patients
- Jakafi is the only drug approved – good at reducing spleen size , however “there’s a little more to this story than just spleens”
- 500 M $$ revenue landscape in the US – for relapse / refractory patients (that's JUST the US...imagine larger populations like
China or India'.....now I'm dropping BIG hints to those of you following the progress of Operation Kmall 2019.
- Median survival is 14-16 m after stopping Jakafi
- Imet is 29.9 months - BLOW THE ROOF OF THIS SUCKER!!!!! We be going for MF next guys!!!
- improvement in OS was not based on Jakafi and it “looks as real as it can get at this stage of the game”
- He also stated that they were "In the process of discussions with Key Opinion Leaders in MF" .....HUGE!!!
- Decision by the end of Q3

Other Highlights include:
- Complete transfer from Janssen – kick that off by the end of the Quarter
- Dr. Rizo – "on board and is very skilled at drug development" while emphasizing that she is (with Imet) - “very excited to do so
and to work with pushing it across the finish line”
- They are building a substantial team – asset acquision
- Feels good about Dr. Rizo completing drug development
- MDS screening and enrollment by mid year

Q & A -

Why did Janssen return Imet?
- Janssen was very clear - "they stated that it was not an issue related to the drug and felt that it would get approved and the
drug was a very important drug.".......BOOM!!!! LIGHTS OUT!!! NAIL IN THE COFFIN SHORTS!!!!
- They did not have the Luc data before the CD
- Dr. Rizo "who is a very accomplished drug developer wouldn’t not have come if she didn’t think the drug was good."
- With regards to the CRO and hiring Dr. Rizo as well - “we could have skimped and watched our pennies but when you have a Phase 3 drug in this business chance favors when you invest in the drug and people and that is what we have decided to do.”
- Can’t wait to see how regulators look at data and write the label for approval
- Doesn’t think any other drugs will reach the relapse refractory #’s that Imet has-
- Relapse refractory patients are very difficult to treat

As you can see I am totally blown away at what Chip had to say here. Confidence is an understatement. To all of us that have weathered this storm we WILL be handsomely rewarded....and MUCH MORE importantly to those who truly need it, this drug will be available to them VERY soon. He spelled it all out without saying it directly. This is my take of course. So I hope that any of you that heard yesterdays call got the same goosebumps I got especially at the end. He was like a wild animal that had been locked in a cage for years waiting to get that one chance to run free. Run Chip Run!!!! Take your thoroughbred Dr. Rizo and get us all that Triple Crown....patients and investors!!!! Good luck to all of us here that have stayed the course!! Kmall
Less

kmall

Re: Excellent summary of cc by Kmall

Post by kmall » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:17 am

Andrew-bp, Thank you for taking the time to post my message from YMB here on your board. It goes without saying that anytime you feel it could warrant a posting here, I am truly honored. I just hope that most folks realize that in my postings there on YMB I try my best to inject a sense of humor into what I do mainly directed at the shorts - who in all fairness with their glaoting and fabrications for months now about the CD bomb - they most richly deserve. With that said I would like your permission to make another "annoucement" here with regards to my current Global Campaign if you don't mind. It's still in development and hopefully will come to fruition. I estimate it will take 3 - 4 weeks give or take. Maybe sooner if I can really pull some strings. but its a pretty tall order so fingers crossed it pans out. In my estimation it could be a monumental break through in speading the message of Imetelstat. I'll leave it at that. Thank you once again for giving me the opportunity to post here and your very kind words. Best regards. Kmall

biopearl123

Re: Excellent summary of cc by Kmall

Post by biopearl123 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:36 am

Kmall, of course! bp