Kmall - Global Update

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
kmall

Kmall - Global Update

Post by kmall » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:19 pm

Hello Imetelchat board - or should I say Բարի օր, Հայաստանից - translation : Good day from Armenia. Which is where I currently find myself on my 2019 Global Tour of informing patient groups of Imetelstat and it's upcoming P3 trial and recruitment. I have been quite busy in the last 2+ weeks since making my "announcement" here. So far I have made contact with 16 countries and within those 16 countries 28 different organizations all through various means - email, direct patient support group postings, FB and blogs. My message is quite detailed so Twitter is not an option on this campaign, although I have used it quite frequently before and will continue to do so when necessary. So my goal has been to segment my global campaign by continent and targeting the largest MDS population groups within each one first. I decided to start with Europe since chances of EMA approval may improve if patients are aware of ASH 2018 data and that was where most P2 trials were conducted outside of the US. After Europe I plan to target The Middle East, Asia, The Pacific Region and finally South and Central America. The more I delve into these support groups the more of them I have been able to find so it is growing larger each day I am able to spend doing so. My main goal is to inform as many of these groups as possible before P3 commences so they can decide if it is even an option or not for their particular condition. So here's the list of countries so far and as stated before starting with the 5 largest MDS population wise in Europe:

1. UK
2. France
3. Germany
4. Italy
5. Spain
&
6. Ireland
7. Scotland
8. Norway
9. Sweden
10. Finland
11. Denmark
12. The Netherlands
13. Belgium
14. Switzerland
15. Portugal
16. Armenia

As you can see I still have quite a bit of Europe to cover as I am now concentrating on Eastern Europe. Translation in some countries has been somewhat time consuming so depending on that determines my time spent on each one as well as how many organizations each has. Luckily I have the support of one of the UK's biggest support groups who has deep contacts throughout the world and is anxious for P3 to begin as well as being helpful in spreading the word. We were also invited to join a closed FB group which is only a year old and has 40 members - but that is 40 more individuals who may not have known about IMETELSTAT that now do. That's the idea here....baby steps. One patient, one group, one blog at a time and hopefully others will carry the torch and bring this up with their medical practitioners, legislators and medical agencies.

I will keep you all informed as things progress and have been posting on the YMB since officially launching this campaign on April 3rd. Let's all hope that Geron keeps adding quality members to its team and we can garner the attention of the new interim FDA Director Ned Sharpless. For all of you fellow longs out there - keep the faith - we are heading in the right direction!! Բարի օր Հայաստանից !! - translation - Good Day from Armenia!! Kmall

karagozoglu12345

Re: Kmall - Global Update

Post by karagozoglu12345 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:21 pm

Greetings Kmall, Keep up the great work! Thank you very much.

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:14 pm

Kmall, I would love to see you take the record for "number of views". Keep up the good work! bp

ashah

Post by ashah » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:16 am

"the best way to predict the future is to create it" - Peter Drucker. My favorite Management Guru!

cheng_ho

Post by cheng_ho » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:07 pm

Wow, if only there were some organization that had employees dedicated to promoting TI drugs ;)

Great contrast here... Scarlett lying on the beach for millions, while kmall desperately works 12-hour days to promote imetelstat... while losing his retirement money in GERN.

But it's worse yet for me... I see the papers on the cytopenia-reducing effects of NAD+ boosters. This would solve imet's worst side effect problem... and no one is working on it. Maybe that's why Scarlett won't let Dr. Rizo say anything.

kmall

Post by kmall » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:46 pm

Note - If you don't sell a stock when its down you haven't lost a thing. Just as if you don't sell a stock when it's up you haven't made anything either. Basic investing 101 that some folks don't seem to understand. And also it's not work if you enjoy doing something - just a few lessons to pass along to those who obviously have comprehension issues.