As we approach the annual meeting

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

As we approach the annual meeting

Post by biopearl123 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:09 am

First off welcome new members and thank you for your contributions. As we approach the annual meeting, it is the one time when Dr. Scarlett actually takes questions from shareholders, my wife is insisting I go but I will probably not make the substantial trip especially if some of our Californians will be there. Sometimes there is actually a glimpse of transparency. Be thinking about some well worded succinct questions you might want to ask. They can be submitted by email or asked in person, in the past I think trying to do it by phone has been unreliable and allows for Dr. S to sidestep the tough ones. First off what might happen between now and the meeting to assuage shareholder ire? My guesses are as follows: 1. Dr. Rizo will speak--that could really give us some insight as to what was discovered at Janssen. 2. The IND transfer will be completed 3. A European partner will be announced. 4. The PIII design will be modified in a beneficial way (not likely) 5. The FDA will allow accelerated approval or BAT status (that would be big). If we get two out of five I think we will be lucky. The entire program will not be transferred until the end of Q3 so I know Scarlett may hide behind this but he will have to throw us a bone or two. So to the questions I plan to submit. Please feel free to add, modify and be ready to submit your own:
1. What was the fate of Dr. T's CR and PR patients, did they relapse and how long did remissions last (and why weren't the results made public). 2. How many went on to develop AML 3. In the current MF and MDS study, how many patients have developed AML? 4. In the AACR mouse study which showed venetoclax plus Imet and 4 (!) cures, was that dosage relevant to human patients or would it be too toxic. 5. Please explain the drop out rates in the current MF and MDS studies and is there a strategy being developed to keep more patients on drug. 6. Please discuss potential combination studies 7. Please discuss your acquisition strategy and why it seems to be a recurrent theme. 8. Please discuss financing and what the future risk of dilution is. 9. Please discuss the molecular signatures that demarcate subsets of patients that respond to therapy. 10. Please elucidate future studies. 11. Please apprise us of Geron's current IP and in what future untapped directions this IP might take us. 12. What paths to approval are being pursued in the US an Europe are being pursued and what feedback have you received from regulatory agencies. Well thanks for indulging. Personally I think we are entitled to detailed answers to all of these issues. I also think that won't happen having followed these meeting for many years. Regards to all, bp

cheng_ho

Re: As we approach the annual meeting

Post by cheng_ho » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:48 pm

That's a good list of questions. Make sure you post it on SA so that other GERN victims going to the shareholder meeting have it with them... Scarlett has had eight years of non-transparency, which hasn't helped patients or shareholders.

>The entire program will not be transferred until the end of Q3 so I know Scarlett may hide behind this

You can bet on it.