Kmall's 100 Day Campaign

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
kmall

Kmall's 100 Day Campaign

Post by kmall » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:28 pm

Hello to everyone here on Imetelchat. I am a migrant from the Yahoo GERN MB who was invited to post here from Andrew-Bp...Thanks Andrew!!
Today is a rather special day for me. I have been interested in Geron and Imetelstat since stumbling across them in 2014. My best friend passed away several years earlier from various sarcomas so in a way I have much more of a vested interest in the success of this company other than just monetarily. I am a GERN Long and as such I have taken a bit of grief over the past few months. I'm not a pumper or a scientist or a medical practitioner - just a regular "joe" who wants this company to succeed on its merit of science and medicine. I'm somewhat intimidated here since I know this is a much more serious forum than the YMB and my scientific intellect is not nearly as strong as some of you, but I do have heart and a lot of passion for seeing something with the potential of Imetelstat coming to fruition. With all that said today is a minor milestone in my endeavor since joining the YMB last fall after the JNJ "walk." I have tailored this announcement for that platform so please pardon the fact that I'm a newbie here. On the YMB I am known for giving the "shorts" there a hard time and that's most likely why I can't post my message there so - Most importantly thanks to Andrew and all of you for letting me post here:

KMall’s 100 DAY CAMPAIGN -

So here we stand Longs and Shorts on what is now my 100 Day Campaign to reach out and inform patients about IMETELSTAT. Let’s surmise where we were and what we have accomplished since I began my self-imposed mission 100 days ago. And then most importantly where we go from here. First what I have accomplished:

1 - Received one direct email response from the FDA regarding Imetelstat and Geron proceeding with P3

2 - Elicited 2 indirect Tweet's from Dr. Scott Gottlieb - Head of the FDA on Dec 21, 2018.

3 - Received over 2,400 "reads" from just 3 of the patient support message boards that I've joined in my posts concerning Imet. That’s 2,400 patients, caregivers and medical practitioners who now have knowledge of Imetelstat and its efficiency. Those are only the boards that track "reads" - I've also posted on at least 3 more. I would put a conservative number of around 3,500 reads from just these patient message boards. It’s most likely in the 4,000+ range.

4 - Managed to get numerous "likes" along with "re-Tweets" from Ron Reblando (one of the most outspoken Biotech analysts who supports Geron and Imet) with several of my Tweets to the FDA, EMA and MDS & MF support groups. He even posted one of my findings recently on his Twitter feed regarding the MDS market potential here in the US.

5 - Reached out to MDS_UK who not only follow me on Twitter now but also will inform their patient community when P3 trials for Imetelstat start recruiting and locations for such. The UK has over 2,500 new cases of MDS every year. This is HUGE!!!! Making strides across the pond Longs!!

Now here is what GERON and Dr. Scarlett have accomplished in the last 100 days:

1 – MOS of 30+ months – 33+ MOS in the patients remaining in the P2 trial extension.

2 - A Chief Medical Officer who was the Global Clinical Leader for Imetelstat at Janssen for 3 years.

3 - A Vice President of Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety whose expertise includes MULTIPLE product approvals as well as professional ties to Pharmacyclics, Exelixis, Genentech ( a member of the Roche Group ) and Celgene.

4 - A World Class CRO who won awards in 2017 for being the #4 CRO in THE WORLD!!! (out of more than 1,300)

5 – Expansion plans for a Bi-coastal initiative with the opening of a location in NJ – which just so happens to be where the world’s biggest Pharma’s have Headquarters.

6 – More job postings with the expectation of doubling their employee base.

7 – The advantage of having New FDA clinical trial changes using MOS as primary endpoints.

8 – A financial outline to fund not only P3 but also an interest in exploring the possibilities of conducting trials for MF and AML.

Wow that’s a lot to fathom in just 100 days. Now let’s take a look at GERN’s SP over the last 100 days.

When I started my campaign on Dec 11, 2018 we were at $1.40. It hit a 52 week low on Dec. 21, 2018 to close at .98. Its intraday low was .95 with a volume of 14.3 Million – quite a sell off. As of today, we sit at $1.77 and large institutions such as Vanguard, Blackrock and Fidelity have added substantially since Q4. It has been over an 80% rise in just under 100 days. If we keep this momentum up – which we most likely will, then we should be at $3.25 by June 29. How ironic that it is also just about the time when P3 is scheduled for initiation. I think when it is announced we will be looking to be more in the $5 - $6 range and possibly higher depending on what other hires are announced by Scarlett. Also ironic that we just had the announcement of 2 new hires this morning.

Ok – so most of this isn’t new to many here who have been reading my posts over the last few months. This was my scheduled “Update”…..NOW for the fun stuff!! And SHORTS take NOTE!! I tried to forewarn you all since Tuesday evening.

I won’t get too into details since it is all in the working stages, but I will keep you informed as things progress….and progress they will. KMall is looking to BROADEN his horizons in a VERY BIG way….think INTERNATIONAL!!! That’s right – across the pond and all the way to the Far East even. A GLOBAL Campaign. And you know what the best part is. I don’t even need a passport to accomplish this. I can do it all in the comfort of my own home while sitting in my underwear. Oh wait, that’s the second-best thing. The #1 BEST thing is that there is NOTHING you shorts can do to stop me. You can’t delete my efforts. So in part I will be rather busy for the next 100 days as I set out to strengthen my campaign. I will try to dedicate at least 1 day a week in doing so. It won’t be easy but I’m up for a challenge. I won’t stop until IMETELSTAT is a household name in several languages. Another turn of events which could turn “sharply” in our favor now as well is the new interim Head of the FDA – Ned Sharpless whose background includes not only being the Head of the NCI (National Cancer Institute) but also having a VERY strong understanding and belief in telomeres and the science behind them and their role in cancer – exactly what IMETELSTAT and GERON is all about. As Martin likes to say – these ARE very exciting times indeed!!

Remember you shorts created not only all of this, but Kmall as well. You should thank your buddies Lloyd Braun and Lenos who encouraged people to commit suicide after the CD bomb. I’m like an elephant – I NEVER forget. So do yourselves a favor and exit out now while you can. And fellow Long’s THANK YOU for helping me with all of your endless research and hard work!! To name each one of you would take a post almost as long as this – but you know who you are…Commsman, Kevian, Prince, Rocky 44, Martin, James (Rowan), Glenn, Earfool, Jingledsassy, LWS2000, Joan, Richard, Hayfick, Stig, Ryan W, Andrew (Bio-pearl), Hunter, Alex and his droggies, Allan, Gern Cures Cancer, WallStreet, David, Kman, Joe Henry, Uptick777, Josh, Alvin, El Guapo, gvccifxr, Gernpa, Jeff, Omar, fsumatty, Robert, Tom, Impeach, Westfalia, George, Chickenlittle, Dave, Dolce, Alvin, Joe, Biotech4life, Sdrawkcabeman, RonB, privateinvestor and any other Long’s here that I forgot to mention. In short, ALL of the GERN warriors here day in and day out helping to fight this scourge that plagues us on this board. Keep up the good fight and carry on!!! The patients across the world are depending on us now to help get this across the finish line!! They are the ones that matter MOST in this story. Let us NEVER forget that!!!

Thank you once again Andrew and all of you here on Imetelchat!!