ASH

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

ASH

Post by biopearl123 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:41 pm

ASH presentions complete. Substantial numbers of patients with high transfusion requirements showing sustained TI at 8 and 24 weeks with CR's PR'S and major HI's as well as molecular modification. I won't break it down since the data is available elsewhere. The plenary session re Luspatercept looked at 90 % RS patients that have a different milder disease and low TR. I saw no MDS data that came close to the Imetelstat data. Re MF, the magic number of MOS is just under 30 months in a disease group with a LE of about half that. There were some SVR and symptom responses (10 and 30% respectively). I think this data is great and congratulations to Geron. There is evidence for disease modification and alterations in molecular signatures. There are plenty of potential partners that should be interested. Clearly the market has not acknowledged the superior data presented in very difficult to treat patient groups largely because of Janssen's exit. Lets see what Dec 10th brings. I would be hopeful that data of this magnitude would not escape regulators notice. Best wishes, bp