Patent Agreement

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
The-Zete

Patent Agreement

Post by The-Zete » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:06 am

Ladies and Gentleman ,
First of all , let me state that I have enjoyed and valued the thoughtful and informational posts provided over the last several months while I have been reading and not commenting on this chat room .Your knowledge and insights have been very helpful in my investing decisions regarding Geron . Even though the recent events have come down hard on my holdings I did not sell as of yet . I think the science and market of Imet along with Scarlett's stated intent of proceeding to Phase III trials in Imerge may eventually revive the stock price .
My question pertains to the 'Second Agreement' Geron has with JnJ that my rudimentary research skills can't seem to find . It is my vague understanding that besides the primary Collaboration Agreement now discontinued , there was a second contract in which Geron licensed patents to JnJ in return for royalties on any resulting sales . If any of you have more information on this I would really appreciate a synopsis or a tagging of a page explaining the agreement . I am also asking if you know if the discontinuation Thursday also nullified the second agreement .

Thank you for your consideration .

biopearl123

Re: Patent Agreement

Post by biopearl123 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:13 am

Zete--Hoosier Investor on SA board is very well respected poster and believes the second agreement you refer to is still in force. I have written to Jacob Goldberger IR to try to clarify and will share any responses. bp

Gwikley

Re: Patent Agreement

Post by Gwikley » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:14 am

Is this the contract you are referring to? This was posted here late last month.
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data ... ex10d1.htm