Concerning a buyout and holding shares

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
sargasso

Concerning a buyout and holding shares

Post by sargasso » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:35 pm

If I was JNJ I would wish GERN gone; I would wish this very small group of amazingly greedy people out of the picture for as far as I can see they will offer exactly zero to the development of Imet. No lab. No scientists. No ongoing research generated by GERN. Nothing. Nada. Why would I wish them around? Why would I wish to share revenue with them? What exactly will they contribute?

That does not mean JNJ will buyout this small group of self-absorbed, secretive and highly dilutive people--give me options, give me more options, no give me even more options!--any time soon. But they might.

And as leviek has noted on the SA board do not expect *any* revenues from Imet until 2020 or 2021. He notes in the meantime the company will receive milestone payments. That’s nice but it does not particularly impress me, or the market. What the market wants to see is continuous revenue and not one time payments, if they occur.

In any case I have decided to play this thing out to the bitter end b/c that bitter end is coming very soon. If there is a positive CA I will sell all shares. If there is a buyout I will obviously sell all shares.

Until then I am holding all shares as I have insufficient reason not to do so.

Finally those of you who wish to retain shares and watch the company grow; hope for a new management team.

1bordersooner

Re: Concerning a buyout and holding shares

Post by 1bordersooner » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:37 pm

BYE!

Robby

Re: Concerning a buyout and holding shares

Post by Robby » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:42 am

I agree, in my opinion I do not think Geron’s management is very good. The management team could really careless about the shareholders.