Fisher, you did it!!

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl

Fisher, you did it!!

Post by biopearl » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:18 am

Thank you, thank you and thank you! At long last a moderated respite from you know where. I look forward to trying to be a contributor and participant on your new forum. Thanks for the work you have done. May I suggest as a model moderator (not trying to tell you what to do), check out DewDiligence on the Investors Hub website. He is one of the best. I suspect you will be also. Look forward to comparing notes following Oppenheimer conf tomorrow. Regards, bp

Fishermangents
Site Admin

Re: Fisher, you did it!!

Post by Fishermangents » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:01 am

Hi BioPearl, thanks for registering and your supportive post. I hope this board will have good discussions and contributions. I will check DewDillegence as you suggest. I am looking forward to see how this board will evolve. Patients, investors, doctors and anyone interested should be safe and comfortable to participate here. If imet is delivering on its promises, there will be A LOT to discuss!

phil

Post by phil » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:59 pm

Very nice job Fisher. I look forward to hearing and seeing some informative and relevant posts. I don't expect much new at OPCO conference, but think it doesn't matter as all the news from the past 12 months has been excellent.

Fishermangents
Site Admin

Post by Fishermangents » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:14 pm

Thanks for registering, Phil! Please feel free to provide your opinions and views here!

biopearl

Post by biopearl » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Fisher, I see that Irish has finally given up on YMB and I am joining her. It has become a cesspool. Maybe you could invite some of the more worthwhile contributors to join us here. Please be ruthless in not tolerating the incivility and venom of the other sites. I am looking forward to reading your take on Oppenheimer. It seems clear that there is strong progress. I have written to Dr. Boerlacher is the hope of finding out the fate of the two PV patients in the old ET study and will share her response, if I get one, with the board unless for some reason Dr. B does not wish the information to be shared. While not overly stated Dr. S implied that Imetelstat has some chance of supplanting JAK inhibitors, no surprise there. Regards, bp

scottmayhew

Post by scottmayhew » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:36 pm

Nice Job, Fisher! Thanks for spending the time making this site. Ill probably be listening more than chatting...asking occasional questions.

Thanks again!

I_Believe_Irish

Post by I_Believe_Irish » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:08 am

Thank you for setting up this board. I am willing to assist you in any way I can at your request.
What a pleasant visit I had on my first trip to your site.