Continuation Decision ?

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
j6proulx

Continuation Decision ?

Post by j6proulx » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:01 am

While searching online on a professional networking website as part of my due diligence, I came across an interesting note of current experience from a medical consultant in Denmark with experience working for Janssen (September 2014 - present). This is a direct quote:

"Currently Im responsible for the Daratumumab Compassionate Use Program in Denmark and part of the launch team for Telomerase inhibitor imetelstat."

Launch team …. Hmmmm ?!?!

I have a screen shot and web link but don't feel it's appropriate to post publicly. Others may be able to search and find what I have based on the information above. I would be happy to verify this information with BP as board moderator.

biopearl

Re: Continuation Decision ?

Post by biopearl » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:54 pm

j6prouix, thanks for sharing this, I am certainly willing to review this information privately if you wish, however if information is in the public domaine I believe it can be shared without consequence, its the insider private info that gets people into trouble. And of course if this person inadvertently posted something in error that should have been kept confidential we should not jeopardize that person. The problem of course is vetting the quality of the information and on the negative side we certainly have all seen the consequences of the "hit" articles that try to manipulate the market. More likely I think these hit pieces are just signals to like minded short sellers that the game is afoot and they act in concert accordingly. At least that's how it looks to an outsider. Fitting every piece of information together we can find does help to see the larger elephant. Do you have a date stamp for the information you found? I don't doubt there is or was a launch team, but as we know the sands shift on occasion and support if given or taken away from a given project. I do worry a little (I am not a conspiracy person) that it is pretty easy to establish a "legend" a la Carre that might lead us to incorrect conclusion so vetting the information we get it important. One thing I have been watching for is the role of CG capital. They made a positive splash at the shareholders meeting and allegedly are expert in median and internet communications. Yet we have seen little PR. I have wondered if there is a YMB or even SA poster from CG somewhere who is doing what they say they do best. That may be a little far fetched but not impossible. I suspect what you have found is completely legit, we should probably be sure its not outdated. Thanks again for sharing your find. bp

biopearl

Re: Continuation Decision ?

Post by biopearl » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:14 pm

j6, I found the link pretty readily on LinkedIn. Looks current and legit. Thank you