General Announcement from bio pearl

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl

General Announcement from bio pearl

Post by biopearl » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:48 pm

Fellow board members "Fish Jr" has kindly "promoted" me to Global Administrator. I am pleased to see many new members have requested (and been granted) posting privileges. As we approach the continuation agreement with Janssen deadline, I suspect we will have some interesting discussions on this board. Please be patient as I find my way around the board. As you know Fish was quite proficient and I hope I can attain some level of mastery. I would like to work on updating the library first but as yet I am unable to add to it and will need a little more time as I get to know the system. In the mean time if anyone runs into an article or piece of information that should find its way to "page one", kindly let me know. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, bp

HOOSIER57

Re: General Announcement from bio pearl

Post by HOOSIER57 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:26 pm

Congrats on your promotion. Thank you for taking on this and keepng an orderly board. I look forward to the progression and development of Imet. :D

jpheis

Post by jpheis » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:34 pm

Biopearl- looks like you have an awesome new article for the library
https://bmccancer.biomedcentral.com/tra ... 018-4633-x

biopearl

Post by biopearl » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Thank you jpheis, I actually posted the link yesterday. It is exciting and continues the work of the Yale group. Pretty soon I should be able to figure out a way to actually get this into the library. We are in the process of updating the phpBB site with the necessary upgrades. Regards, bp

jpheis

Post by jpheis » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:16 am

No- thank you. My apologies for not seeing. Looks like my browser pulled a cached version because now I see several updated posts. I am grateful for all that you are doing for this board and your contributions to SA as well. Regards, jpheis

biopearl

Post by biopearl » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:38 am

No apology necessary, I am delighted to see fellow board members on the lookout for the good stuff.

Fishermangents
Site Admin

Re: General Announcement from biopearl

Post by Fishermangents » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:07 pm

All,

I'd like to officially welcome Biopearl as Global Administrator!

I'm convinced that with his knowledge and dedication Biopearl will do a great job maintaining the high quality standard of discussion/content on this website.

Kind regards,

Fish Jr.