Sdraw

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl

Sdraw

Post by biopearl » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Few posters has the scientific background or the willingness to educate that Sdraw does. I wish he would post here but I am unable to approve new posters even though I function as a moderator of sorts so instead I will for now be more of a triage agent and post links. Here is a link to Sdraws tweets. He has given me permission to repost in the past and I will assume this carries forward unless he tells me otherwise:

https://twitter.com/_sdrawkcabeman_/sta ... 50624?s=21

I did go back and re listen to the Geron stockholders conference call. Sdraw address many of the same observations I had and have shared elsewhere. I think the important thing to remember in MF study is that at about 31 months of data collection (time from first enrollments) to March/April data cut median OS had not been reached and stood at 22 or so months. The patients are living so long that OS must be projected rather than realized in real time. There is no way this never before described effect on longevity can be ignored by regulatory bodies (EU and FDA). As I have said previously this will almost certainly lead to AA status. The MDS study is a little more curious to me. There has always been talk about the placebo controlled phase III but is just have a small sense that Scarlett protesteth too much and that as more data is collected, if the amazing TI rates are confirmed, we will see a modified protocol to speed things along. Remember we are seeing very new and very different and heretofore un described results in these hematologic malignancies. bp

huntingonthebluffs

Re: Sdraw

Post by huntingonthebluffs » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:57 pm

Great comments Biopearl, and I for one agree it is helpful for anyone not on Twitter or even following the tweets to be able to have the links here. I believe everyone on this board could benefit by following Sdrawkcabeman's tweets. If one follows your link and just clicks on his tweet id, you will see all 77 of his tweets if interested.

To my knowledge, apparently he does not like the posting restrictions on SA, posts infrequently on YMB and is primary commenting on Twitter. He always cuts a few layers deeper yet like you, Delprice and MTB on SA, you still get the importance of the science and financial breakthroughs, the pace of which seems to be increasing but still mostly under the radar and almost always requires further explanation from you and the others.

rinconj

Post by rinconj » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:14 pm

He only has 3 twits so far this year and the last one was on Apr 10. I wonder how he is doing nowadays.

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:50 pm

rinconj, I agree, it would be very reassuring to hear from him right about now. bp