General Announcement--Assistant Moderator

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl

General Announcement--Assistant Moderator

Post by biopearl » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:36 pm

Fish has asked me to be assistant moderator on this board and I am honored to do so. We have been fortunate to take advantage of Fish's high quality compilation of pertinent articles, videos and links to various company presentations/meeting/posters/abstracts etc. We have been very fortunate to have some high quality posts and interesting discussions here. I hope I can foster more of the same. In general the only posts that might be screened would be ad hominem attacks. This is clearly an exciting time for investors and patients alike. A disclaimer, I still have a full time job and will devote what time I can to monitoring this board. I am not a hematologist or oncologist and am here out of a deep interest in pursuing new therapies for previously incurable diseases as well as being an investor who has followed Geron since the stem cell days. This has been a great week for Geron and all indications are that it should be a great year for patients and investors alike. Best wishes to all, I am open to criticism and suggestions as to how I can serve this board in the manner it deserves and I want to thank Fish for all the high quality work he has put into bringing us this board and for asking me to be an active participant. bp

Fishermangents
Site Admin

Re: General Announcement--Assistant Moderator

Post by Fishermangents » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:24 pm

Dear bio, I am honored and happy that you took up this role with me. Lets keep building this board into a concise and serious meetingplace for all those interested in telomerase, TI, imetelstat and Geron/JnJ.