Hundreds of views every day

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

Hundreds of views every day

Post by biopearl123 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:50 pm

Readership up by a factor of ten, clearly lots of new found interest. We will see what happens over the next few months. I think there will be a lot of new stock buys in anticipation of approval and or acquisition, both of which are highly likely. Since first look at MF data possibly occurs in less that a year and we may also have preliminary AML data, the wise and wily Dr. Scarlett may hold out until then. Best Wishes to all my board friends. bp

rccola335

Re: Hundreds of views every day

Post by rccola335 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:40 pm

Since the increase after ADCOM the price has been more stable than I can ever recall - did the shorts cover and are waiting for the approval / partnership announcement which could come before June 16 (I expect early/ middle may)
Watching Chip’s interview I am expecting a sale by the end of the year or a significant increase in price per share

LWS

Post by LWS » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:33 pm

The Die is Cast

Certainly, JS knows more than he is telling us about partners and buyouts. There seems to be a 'Geron-factor' (some would say, a 'Geron-curse') with a level of uncertainty that is holding the PPS at these levels.

CKTC found 2 cases (ODAC recommended, FDA rejected). If possible (curiosity), I would like to know more about these cases. What kind of cancer? What was the ODAC vote? When did it happen? What was the controversy?

==================
Everyone agreed (including the 2 NO ODAC votes) that Transfusion Independence was important. Imetelstat is not the "perfect" blood cancer medicine, but it is "very good" in many situations and is needed now by patients and it is unique. In combinations (research for many years to come) with important synergies in preclinical testing established and 2 ways to kill cancer stem cells, "very good" will be a very conservative way of describing this medicine. The FDA has no reason to reject ODAC's positive recommendations at this point in the approval process.

Note: CKTC found 2 cases that the FDA rejected after an ODAC positive recommendation. What were the medicines for? When were they rejected, and what was the safety profile? Imetelstat has a good safety profile for such a powerful blood cancer medicine. --- from LWS (March 21)

jingledsassy

Post by jingledsassy » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:19 pm

Bp in regards to lots of interest....,the option maker thinks so also, they now are posting weekly expiring options......seen this only once before a few months before the J and J partner deal....just thinking out loud.....