New Comment on Regulatory docket

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
Ryan

New Comment on Regulatory docket

Post by Ryan » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:16 am

New comment posted. Ignore the noise, only truthful testimonials like this are important now. we are close to finally, finally proving, and being validated as, a life saving drug:

Comment

My name is Sharon Sams Chandler and I am a 59 year old woman who lives in Roanoke, TX. I am writing this to explain what I have seen. Around 32 years ago, my mother Helen Ruth Parker started losing blood for no reason. At MD Anderson they said she had myelodysplasia syndrome (not considered a cancer yet). They were doing experimental treatments and she was about the 5th to enter this. She died because no one knew anything about this cancer.
My mother was very active. She ran daily, played tennis and was very involved in her church. We watched as she vanished before our eyes. First it was just three units of blood a month. This increased until they could barely keep her alive. We watched as our healthy mother stopped being able to drive, walk or even really carry on a logical conversation.

Fast forward to about six years ago. I meet Cyndy Lunsford in a dog agility class. We quickly became friends. We would go to class weekly, meet up for lunch and even travel for competitions. When she told me her diagnosis, I knew why Jesus had brought us together. I knew what was going to happen and I started watching it play out again! She began transfusions, she had to stop agility because she couldn’t stand very long, we stopped meeting as often because her strength was gone and she lost weight so fast. I tried to prepare in my mind what was going to happen since I had seen this terrible cancer before. Then she started this trial. I watched as she has come back to life! She has been able to go back to driving, caring for her husband, and we are even going to start dog agility again. This treatment is such an amazing answer for so many! If it even gives one person her life back, I am so glad that my mother’s life may have helped in the development of this treatment. Thank you for hearing my story and for this treatment that is giving my precious friend (sister now) her life.

With thanks and blessings,
Sharon Sams Chandler, the daughter of Helen Ruth Parker who died in 1993 from MDS.
Comment ID
FDA-2024-N-0016-0012

rccola335

Re: New Comment on Regulatory docket

Post by rccola335 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:30 am

this is excellent - was posted yesterday by Biopearl

Ryan

Re: New Comment on Regulatory docket

Post by Ryan » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:38 am

Nice. I missed it in the noise - I see the link was posted but just now have read the comment (that I copy pasted).

This is truly an amazing comment. Onward.