What's the motivation here?

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
kmall

What's the motivation here?

Post by kmall » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:14 pm

This was posted a few hours on the YMB....
Seems to be an outright fabrication.
Perhaps provide a link otherwise....

"Bridge to Sell
2h ago

FDA notes are out and it looks like they need to run an additional trial."

Anyone hear anything about this?

Sounds baseless. -Kmall

rccola335

Re: What's the motivation here?

Post by rccola335 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:46 pm

I don’t see anything - probably trying to keep the price down

jayfish101

Post by jayfish101 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:49 pm

I am quite surprised you would post this. I have muted Bridge to Sell quite some time ago as posts trash. Please don't post such nonsense without validating. No one on Yahoo responded to the post, and neither should you.

kmall

Post by kmall » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:11 pm

Jay - with all due respect, I've just about had it with you telling me what I can and can't post here.

In case you haven't noticed, you're not the moderator...... until then, up yours.

Who do you think you are, telling people what they can and can't post here?

Tell you what, just don't respond to me here or there....Capice?

And as far as your logic goes.....since you claimed to have muted him, how do you know who didn't respond?......FYI, quite a few did, and I can tell you this, I respect their input a lot more than I ever have yours.

Good day pal. -Kmall

kmall

Post by kmall » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:13 pm

RC - that was the consensus there as well. Just asking to see if there was even a shred of legitimacy to that for several reasons. -Kmall

jayfish101

Post by jayfish101 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:15 pm

authoritarian anger? I do wonder about your motivation.

kmall

Post by kmall » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:22 pm

No anger at all.

Do you see the stupidity in your last post?

You can't be that thick?

Do me a favor. Don't respond to me again.

I'm asking as a gentleman. Capice

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:27 pm

I have not seen any supplemental materials posted regarding the ODAC as yet. If Bridge has seen them or knows where they are posted, it would be helpful for us to review them. I highly doubt an additional study would be recommended before the ADCOM has a chance to review and discuss. It’s pretty obvious that the extraordinary manipulation we have seen, not only recently but over the years is in play on some level. Someone is trying to wear a drenched raincoat onto the trading floor on a sunny day. In the past I thought Bridge has made some good points. I would like to think he would not post stuff like this if he knew it were untrue. Bridge, you should have an opportunity to defend yourself or else remove your YMB post with an explanation and apology. We have all hung together for so long, why go to the dark side? Heck, we believers may all end up needing emotional support in the end, but one thing for sure is that we have tried to help each other in many ways through this morass. We have been open to contrary opinions also, as of course these need to be considered in any decision making and I have encouraged them to be posted and discussed and informed rebuttal (thesis, antithesis, synthesis?) encouraged. I am not suggesting in any way that material here has to be pro Geron, but it should at least be labeled as an opinion if it can not be labeled as factual. bp

jayfish101

Moderator intervention request

Post by jayfish101 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:49 pm

Moderator: Please do something about kmall personally attacking me and anyone who dares question his authority.

Bridge to Sell

Post by Bridge to Sell » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:59 am

In response to the issue being posed here, I was responding to a question asking what would be the worst thing we could hear this week from the FDA. The question was subsequently deleted, making my post stand as a statement instead of an answer. I have since deleted it to avoid creating any panic or confusion. I do not now (nor have I ever) held this stock short. I would not even know how to do so as I find shorting a cancer treatment deplorable (as Kmall himself will attest to if he's got a shred of decency). My holdings exceed one-half a million GERN shares and I welcome anyone to contact me so that it can be verified in a manner in which they find satisfactory.

-Mike

kmall

Post by kmall » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:53 pm

Bridge - considering your past statements about wishing kids cancer and actually calling this forum a cesspool, I find your statement here humorous at best. I didn't see any question prior to your post yesterday. While I have appreciated some of your insight on occasion, you've also failed to provide a shred of evidence when pressed.....I'm sure you recall your "in-depth analysis" post, which you ended up deleting the entire thread too after throwing a tantrum only a three year old could admire......... sorry, but I'm not buying this Bridge anytime soon either. -Kmall

http://imetelchat.imetelstat.eu/viewtop ... 4089#p4089
Last edited by kmall on Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kmall

Post by kmall » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:54 pm

Bridge - considering your past statements about wishing kids cancer and actually calling this forum a cesspool, I find your statement here humorous at best. I didn't see any question prior to your post yesterday. While I have appreciated some of your insight on occasion, you've also failed to provide a shred of evidence when pressed.....I'm sure you recall your "in-depth analysis" post, which you ended up deleting the entire thread too after throwing a tantrum only a three year old could admire......... sorry, but I'm not buying this Bridge anytime soon either. -Kmall

http://imetelchat.imetelstat.eu/viewtop ... 4089#p4089

Bridge to Sell

Post by Bridge to Sell » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:00 pm

Honestly? I do not answer to you. People in chat rooms don't get to make demands on others when it comes to their own analysis. When you questioned my integrity by saying I didn't really own GERN stock, I offered to prove my holdings but you just further attacked and actually accused me of being a liar. Apparently you're pretty tight with Andrew, as when I asked him to moderate the discussion he declined to intervene. That has simply emboldened you here and shut down the opportunity for any real intellectual discourse.

The fact that your evidence is that you can't see a deleted comment is circular logic and not worthy of a response. The only reason I am responding here now is because my comment was taken out of context and I refuse to be cyber bullied by you. I will not engage any further as I have said all that I came to say.

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:13 pm

Bridge, thank you for taking the time to clarify the context of your comment. Taken in context, now that the notes are actually out we don’t have to be concerned about the likelihood of the necessity of the FDA requiring an additional trial.