Board Readership

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

Board Readership

Post by biopearl123 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:53 pm

Board readership has increased recently by about 10 fold largely I guess due to anticipation for the FDA ADCOM which will be available to view in real time on March 14th. As regular board readers know we have been plagued by thousands of bot requests for posting privileges. This has been a bit of a problem for me as I try to keep posters legit. So if you are requesting approval to post please don’t think I am ignoring you but I can’t tell who is real amongst the sea of fake emails. There is a way however. I know some out there who are not yet “approved” but would like to share experiences and ideas. If this is the case I do check YMB periodically and you can let me know who you are, when you have requested posting privileges and I will try to find you and be sure you are approved. Decorum is required and no ad hominem attacks are allowed. We are coming into a very exciting time for this company and I am sure there are lots of observations and ideas out there worthy of sharing. Regards, bp