Another feather in the cap........

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
kmall

Another feather in the cap........

Post by kmall » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:27 pm

Biotech Breakthrough Awards 2023.......

https://biotechbreakthroughawards.com/2023-winners/

When does all of this recognition finally get recognized ??? -Kmall

Ryan

Re: Another feather in the cap........

Post by Ryan » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:16 pm

Such valid conjecture there.

From the data, I would be absolutely stunned/shocked absolutely flummoxed, choose your word… if Imetelstat is not approved for marketing authorization by the FDA…
— But from the vibes and the Geron share price, I wouldn’t be surprised in the least <— go figure.

Gwikley

Post by Gwikley » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:52 pm

Imet inducing ferroptosis is a pretty big deal. Not sure what kind of news it will take to move this stock. This certainly seems to be one.

kmall

Post by kmall » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:46 pm

Ryan and Gwik - Indeed ferroptosis is a HUGE deal, and abstract 201 from last year's ASH stood out for that very reason. As both Bp and Ryan have pointed out in previous threads, highly unlikely that we see a late breaking abstract connected to recent findings in Australia with Drs Lane and Bruedigam......never say never, but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

And Gwik, to your point on the Hedge funds playing both sides of the coin with regards to the SP - absolutely. That's what these guys do. Most are here for nothing more than to make $$....GERN is simply a vehicle for them, in either direction. Some of the other venture capital is here for the medical/scientific investment potential and have a much longer investment horizon. While management prefers a low SP for other reasons, it is refreshing to have the addition of a former US Attorney to the legal department. I doubt we see any frivolous lawsuits in the very near future. -Kmall

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:02 pm

A little lite background reading:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41419-020-2298-2

Kmall, Good call on the high powered corporate attorney hires by the way.