Not selling a single share

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
Ryan

Not selling a single share

Post by Ryan » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:23 pm

Just the facts. I won’t sell and I would assume institutions will be buying/selling, but net buying.

I, like I am sure most of not all are, are spent. I’ll let the experts do their thing, and get across the finish line. Which is coming no doubt.

So it is time for a vacation from these boards. This is obviously the most valuable one, but I think all in the sun of all the conjecture, a fools errand. Cheers all! See you probably in November/December with ASH, and of course May 2024, when, of course :lol: , hope will spring anew at the shareholder meeting! Wow.

Will have all my shares then. Even the ones I bought last week lol again! We’ll see how other folks approach it and share…

LWS

Re: Not selling a single share

Post by LWS » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:45 pm

Imetelstat science and medicine both look very good.

Ryan ---I too will not sell. The FDA response to the NDA submission has been positive and is now accepted with the EAP in place, as the timeline gets worked out, with various review boards for a unique medicine. I see no negatives, medically. Approval has the highest of probabilities (sure thing, IMO).

As you once said FUDD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt, Deception). FUDD is tantamount to Geron, in some ways.

=====================
Previous:
The line: Conferences (ASCO, EHA), KOLs, Webinars, MD Anderson, NDA submitted, EAP, NDA accepted, timeline in 12 days with more updates). I see no more obstacles on the medical side.
========================
Re: NDA submitted
Post by LWS » Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:38 pm

REMEMBER the EAP (Extended & Expanded Access Program with compassionate care). That is an interim approval to give all MDS victims (and perhaps others) access to Imetelstat before formal approval. That is now a program in motion as patients' needs are being met.

LWS

Post by LWS » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:03 pm

How flexible is the timeline?

Geron has the strong support of JNJ (staff and history) and AbbVie (TELOMERE), I believe. Imetelstat is a much better medicine than luspatercept. There seems to be overwhelming agreement about that. With such obvious comparisons publicly available (data, trials, etc.), the FDA has to recognize what best meets patients' needs in the here and now.

Imetelstat has much going for it at this point in time. The FDA cannot and will not (IMO) hide from the obvious.

LWS

Post by LWS » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:53 pm

It seems there has been a panic. Have many long term investors given up? As far as I can tell, Imetelstat has the same completed trials and endorsements it had last week. Imetelstat is proven as a single-agent blood cancer medicine on several levels, with huge potential in combinations.

I am here until the very end. (FUDD)

rccola335

Post by rccola335 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:00 pm

The docs who treat the patients wanted imetelstat soon and expected it soon - we are talking about the leading voices
In the treatment of MDS - that’s why this is so Infurating - sure it is only 6-8 months but you can be damn sure if any of the pencil pushers who made this decision had this disease it would be a double secret priority review

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:03 pm

Best wishes Ryan, often feel the need for a vacation from (esp YMB) myself. See you on your return.

Gwikley

Post by Gwikley » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:11 pm

Good post Ryan.