If

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

If

Post by biopearl123 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:14 am

If Geron chooses to not PR the NDA filing, I would not be surprised. It’s really a non event. They said they would file in June and no doubt the will or they have. They just might choose not to make that event public. What is important is whether the FDA accepts the filing (60 days from the initial NDA submission) and whether they grant accelerated approval. That will warrant a PR. So even though it would be nice to know they filed, I am not sure they are obligated to tell us whether they did or not. And I would not view it as a negative if we hear nothing in that regard this month.

kmall

Re: If

Post by kmall » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:03 am

Considering they've been telling investors for over 7 months they would be filing an NDA "mid 2023" and most recently "June," although not obligated and a "non-event," they really should PR. It let's investors know that they remain on course fulfilling company goals and objectives on a predetermined schedule. Unlike the most recent 6-7 month delay in the P2 IMpress CT (AML) which wasn't mentioned by the company - to the best of my knowledge. Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit "if" we don't hear a peep as well. I'll leave it at that. -Kmall

Gwikley

Post by Gwikley » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:16 pm

IMO.....No announcement, stock s/p will seriously tumble. Granted, small retail shareholders are a low priority, never the less, it would be rather rude to pass them over for something that is so expected. But it is GERON, so even obvious expectations, are never glitch free.

LWS

Post by LWS » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:00 pm

June Continues

1/ The Webinar (tomorrow) appears to be a continuation of expert opinions (KOL), with some important information for investors (including retail longs) coming. Otherwise, why bother. Of course, as others have said, "This is Geron". Therefore, predictability is the 'exception to the rule'. We have been surprised before.

2/ I believe PR means Press Release in this case.
==============================================
If Geron chooses to not PR the NDA filing, I would not be surprised.--- from bp

ASCO + EHA + KOL + Webinar (June 20) + modular NDA completed = Good news for patients, doctors and investors. --- from LWS

Note: PR can have several meanings (Press Release, Public Relations, Partial Remission, Peer Review). All could apply here.--- From LWS

Zhears

Post by Zhears » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:43 pm

So, let's look at this from the hedge fund manager's point of view. How do you maximize profits over the coming months safely?

Dominating the range with volume, automated trading when we aren't in a time of events, keeping SP low until they get wind of a BO?

Once the NDA is filed there is a 60 day window of virtually no news. Logically imetelstat is worth far more than it is, but is there enough interest to fight the shorts? I doubt it for at least the next 2 months...Saying that I won't be selling a single share after all these years.