Principal Statician from JNJ listed as key contributor on ASCO slide deck.....

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
kmall

Principal Statician from JNJ listed as key contributor on ASCO slide deck.....

Post by kmall » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:40 am

Qi Xia - Principle Statician, Oncology, Johnson and Johnson

Slide 17: "Key contributors from Geron Corporation: Qi Xia, Faye Feller, Annat Ikin"*

https://ir.geron.com/investors/press-re ... fault.aspx

https://www.geron.com/research-and-deve ... lications/

Based in Philadelphia, Qi has been with JNJ since 2017. She was an instructor at Temple University prior to her employment with JNJ, and most notably did an internship with the FDA in 2016.

*Below are key contributors from Geron Corporation listed, with current job titles and company of employment:

*Key contributors from Geron Corporation: Qi Xia (Principal Statician, Oncology, JNJ), Faye Feller (CMO - Geron Corporation), Annat Ikin (Director, Medical Writing, Geron Corporation)

The plot thickens ???.......-Kmall
Last edited by kmall on Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

biopearl123

Re: Principal Statician from JNJ listed as key contributor on ASCO slide deck.....

Post by biopearl123 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:13 pm

Kmall, the slide mentions her only as a contributor from Geron, (no mention of J and J), is it not possible that she is just full time at Geron like so many other former Janssen/J and J employees? Or perhaps doing stats for other companies is a side gig allowed in addition to working for a large pharma. In any case it’s a very nice presentation that opens the doors to combination therapies.

kmall

Re: Principal Statician from JNJ listed as key contributor on ASCO slide deck.....

Post by kmall » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:28 pm

Bp- her resume states that she works at JNJ as
Principal Statician, Oncology.

I placed the companies beside Geron contributors for those not familiar with names and positions, especially Ikin. I will edit to clarify.

My thinking on Qi Xia is perhaps some of the P2 data and any mention reflected there? However, her resume clearly states JNJ, not Janssen. Either way that could be why she is listed as a Geron contributor.

Perhaps she has a side hustle working for various pharma nowadays in theory #2?

I haven't recognized her attributed on previous slides in past presentations. Could simply be an oversight on my part. Just found it another interesting crumb.......not sure if it's worth nibbling on or stale already? -Kmall
Last edited by kmall on Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:01 pm

Many crumbs make a loaf.