Not to overstate

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

Not to overstate

Post by biopearl123 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:29 pm

But tomorrow will be an important, nay seminal, day in Geron’s history. The very first presentation of a randomized double blinded phase III study with remarkable, unprecedented results. The presenter, Dr. Zeidan is a world renown researcher stationed at a world renowned institution (Yale). What a remarkable accomplishment. We’ve come a long way from Maui baby!! I have not listened to the shareholders meeting yet but alway have my ears open for information regarding the clinical correlates of disease modification. We know the imnpressiveTI data but what will really cut the mustard is PFS, OS and improvement in QOL.

Gwikley

Re: Not to overstate

Post by Gwikley » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:16 pm

Old and perhaps a bit feeble, but, none the less...at some point.....we HAVE to do an end zone dance.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:17 pm

Only 1,235 Posts of conjecture later… we get the ‘Amen’.

https://ir.geron.com/investors/press-re ... fault.aspx

LWS

Post by LWS » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:38 pm

Imetelstat, as a blood cancer medicine, looks to be well on its way to an NDA acceptance and approval. JS has to be given much credit for the KOL and the pending NDA .

John Scarlett (JS) has been very controversial (to say the least). After June 14, KOL (Key Opinion Leaders) Day, we will know better how to evaluate him. My adjectives are followed by an (*). Some will differ.

Which adjectives fit him best?

1/ Hero *

2/Villain

3/Honest *

4/ Corrupt

5/Wise *

6/Fake