Shareholders meeting

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

Shareholders meeting

Post by biopearl123 » Wed May 31, 2023 5:01 am

I am not planning to attend the shareholders meeting tomorrow. Would appreciate if anyone can post a summary. Thanks bp

Hoosier Investor

Re: Shareholders meeting

Post by Hoosier Investor » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:06 am

BP et al

I submitted two (2) specific questions regarding the Ex-US licensing outcome....
1) Should we expect a materially significant upfront milestone payment(s) associated with licensing the ex-US rights?
2) Should we expect the licensee to help cover a portion of future clinical trial expenses in pursuit of additional indications?

I was trying to lob a fat juicy softball up to the plate, so that Dr. Scarlett could knock it out of the park. Instead, he/they chose to combine both questions into one watered down statement about investors having an interest in the upcoming licensing activities. His quasi answer lacked any meaningful insights as to their intentions and/or desired outcomes. At first, I was disappointed they opted to avoid the topic, but the real purpose/benefit of the questions was to make sure they're considering such outcomes. Thus, I'm now satisfied they're aware and/or considering such licensing options.

biopearl123

Re: Shareholders meeting

Post by biopearl123 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:21 am

Wow HI, looks like there were two questions addressed, yours and mine. Yes you got a murky non answer as usual but can’t blame Dr. S for withholding any specifics. He is going for gold. As to my question, I think the basic message here is that since it probably extends life in MF (hang on for interim look!), so it very likely will extend life in MDS—waiting for more mature data. All positive with lots of PR’s to come with ASCO and EHA. The combination AML with combo study, not yet started (waiting for single agent study) apparently has a name which I missed, did anyone pick it up? The combination Rux/Imetelstat study for MF will have data presumably to be presented at ASH. Usually these early studies focus on safety but I am thinking there could be a bombshell here (the good kind.). Best Regards, to all and give ‘em what for Dr. Zeidan!