For the record and in the spirit of transparency:

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

For the record and in the spirit of transparency:

Post by biopearl123 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:38 pm

I have voted all my shares in favor of the board’s proposals. Fire away matey’s! But going after a 7 B market is going to take some serious resources. Best Wishes to all. bp

Ryan

Re: For the record and in the spirit of transparency:

Post by Ryan » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:43 pm

Dr. BP, No one can fault you for making a decision based on your analysis and voting *your* shares. We’ll see who will take the other side of that decision, hopefully on a g to thoughtful, reasoned, and respectful way.

I did want to point out (was going to create a new thread, but figured just to crowbar it here) that the word “potential” is now gone. No longer potential, just a fact now. That’s a big deal. Did you mention it in a prior thread? Either way, it’s OK and worth reiterating…

And, there are folks who harped on that word potential, and now that it’s gone, I’m waiting for them to state how excited they are… [popcorn empji]

kmall

Post by kmall » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:01 pm

Apparently "clinical evidence" was the term coined today..... didn't get to listen myself, but if that is the case, it's a VERY big deal indeed. Much more conclusive then "strong evidence."

And yes, popcorn in hand until 5/11 -Kmall

biopearl123

Post by biopearl123 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:31 pm

Ryan, sure did! See hat tip to Errol. Agree This is major and we have been waiting for it.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Fri May 19, 2023 11:01 pm

I've also voted my shares in favor :arrow:
biopearl123 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:38 pm
I have voted all my shares in favor of the board’s proposals. Fire away matey’s! But going after a 7 B market is going to take some serious resources. Best Wishes to all. bp

mistergern

Post by mistergern » Sat May 20, 2023 3:56 pm

I'm on board as well BP. JS is either a better con man than our former president or has very strong feelings about Imetelstat's prospects. I didn't sign on over twenty years ago to settle. My only caveat is that they should continue the pr approach they've taken over the last month, i.e. stay on the radar of large institutional buyers.

jingledsassy

Post by jingledsassy » Sun May 21, 2023 3:41 am

Ummm I think the large holders of Incyte are following the B Boys.....