Geron LinkedIn

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
rccola335

Geron LinkedIn

Post by rccola335 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:50 am

They made an interesting statement the other day - 25 percent of US blood supply is used for those battling cancer

Lekola_

Re: Geron LinkedIn

Post by Lekola_ » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:19 am

Rccola I see that as well! Good tidbit of info and I ponder to all out of curiosity what it could mean for Geron to be helping the blood supply of the world(no just the US) if that statistic of 25% applies to the rest of the world as well.

It is obvsly on Geron’s mind if they are posting about it. That has to impact the valuation beyond just the market for imet right? Just asking / thinking out aloud

Also:
I also seen on LinkedIn that VP at Geron “Loraine S” posted a job for a Director of Digital Marketing working in NJ with competitive salary for that type of role. She said,
“I’m #hiring. Given positive Phase 3 study results, I am looking for individuals passionate about working on launches and helping patients! Know anyone who might be interested?”

Check out this job at Geron Corporation: (link didn’t paste but it is still up and very interesting on LinkedIn even though they are no longer accepting applicants it can still be seen as of tonight. It says in the opening:
“…drive the first ever commercial launch of Imetelstat..:”

Very exciting