Sept 21 Conference calls

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
Zhears

Sept 21 Conference calls

Post by Zhears » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:13 am

There hasn't been much discussion of the last 2 CC's, I assume because there was no new data.

However, the Stage-Gated Commercial Enterprise Build page did get updated from the Aug presentation. The EU commercialization Strategy Finalized was changed from Q2&3 in 2022 to starting at the end of 21 and running the length of 22.
Take from that what you will, but I would assume it means they have brought forward talks with EU partners or just that they have given themselves more time. My hope is that a buyout would happen before the EU rights were sold, so if talks are ongoing it may bring things forward (probably delusional I know).

Other than that, Chip continues to sound confident and hopefully November will give us some new things to discuss.

rccola335

Re: Sept 21 Conference calls

Post by rccola335 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:39 am

nice pickup - would of been easy to leave the slide the same - November will be interesting

biopearl123

Re: Sept 21 Conference calls

Post by biopearl123 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:29 pm

I unfortunately have to interpret these two comparable slides differently. The timeline is shifted to the right making EU strategy later. Good pickup could mean they want more time to negotiate or wait for more data to strengthen position. bp