Has Geron been straight with us?

Forum rules
- Comments must be civil and on topic
- Back up claims with evidence/reasoning/sources (posting links is allowed)
- No commercials/harassment/spam
biopearl123

Has Geron been straight with us?

Post by biopearl123 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:12 pm

I am going to suggest to you that they have. A close look at slide 28 from the January presentation tells the story. Look at 2022. The investment line for commercialization in Europe takes a turn straight up yet "approval" waits for 2024 in LR MDS. This suggests to me that this is the likely timeline for conditional market MA. That's sometime in 2022 when we also expect top line data. Those suggesting earlier MA in the EU are likely mistaken. If Ryan is right and enrollment is completed earlier perhaps we will have a pleasant surprise but probably not by much. On the other hand a company with great data and a time line of possible EU MA in 2022 is appetizing indeed for acquisition. So I continue to say Geron has been straight with us and doing a good job developing strong data and a clear timeline for approval. Who was not straight with us? Janssen. Hands down. Period. Full stop. They kept us believing we would have a partnership until the last second of the last minute. Including compassionate use. Right now a dramatic late breaker presentation for the 2022 EHA meeting might not be out of the question and would fit with the timeline on slide 28. This is optimistically 16 months away or in the alternative, there is always AHA in Dec of 2022 but there should top line data by data by then at the latest. Let me know what you think. bp

Gwikley

Re: Has Geron been straight with us?

Post by Gwikley » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:45 am

For What It's Worth........"There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear........"

Buffalo Springfield.